Friday night at B&N/Starbucks on 355 in Rockville MD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Friday night at B&N/Starbucks on 355 in Rockville MD within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone, sorry for the late notice, but there's a group of Subaru people meeting up at the above location ...

Friday night at B&N/Starbucks on 355 in Rockville MD

Hey everyone, sorry for the late notice, but there's a group of Subaru people meeting up at the above location around 9:30-10pm to hang out and somewhere around 11pm-12 we'll head to Champions Billiards across the street for food/beer/pool, etc.

ANYONE AND EVERYONE is invited.

If you need directions or more info let me know.

-Jim

PS: We're trying to make this a weekly thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!

I take it no one will be there? Maybe next week then.

Ok, last try. 5 hours and counting.... anyone going to go? I'll be there with some other subie people and some RSX people too.

Its on again tonight. Anyone coming? There should be a good turn out of Subies... 10-15 at least. Start time was changed to 8pm.

See ya there Jim....
    '03 Redondo Red RSX Type-S

Originally posted by FireRSX
    See ya there Jim....
    Sweet. I hope to see a few more familair faces out there too.

S_1
    I'm gonna come check it out.

Beastcivic-- who were you at the meet? I was the spanish looking person with the black wrx. I'll look for you guys there on friday.

Originally posted by S_1
    I'm gonna come check it out.

Beastcivic-- who were you at the meet? I was the spanish looking person with the black wrx. I'll look for you guys there on friday.
    Spanish looking? But you're really Scandinavian? LOL You offered me the beer right?

I was the guy with the white hat, white shirt, red shorts. And the Silver WRX with the roof rack. Yeah, look for me up there. Unless it rains I should be there.... Oh wait... I'm gone this weekend (going to Blacksburg VA... and the following weekend I'm in Chicago. So 3 weekends from now look for me.

I'll post up saying I'll be up there when I'm here for the weekend.

Were you the one saying something about going up there Thursday? I might be up for that if you wanted to meet up there then (since I'll be gone for the next couple Fridays). Let me know.

S_1
    Originally posted by beastcivic
    Were you the one saying something about going up there Thursday? I might be up for that if you wanted to meet up there then (since I'll be gone for the next couple Fridays). Let me know.
    Yeah, that was me

I probably will go on thursday. a few of my friends ride up there and have been wanting me to come up there and check it out. let me know if your heading up there and i'll keep and eye out/

late

Originally posted by S_1

Yeah, that was me

I probably will go on thursday. a few of my friends ride up there and have been wanting me to come up there and check it out. let me know if your heading up there and i'll keep and eye out/

late
    Ok, cool. I just got an email from my friend who I was supposed to go to blacksburg with... we might not be going. So I might be around for Friday night too. I'll let you know if I am going either Thursday or Friday.

I know it's kind of late, but we'll be there again this Friday. Looks like 10+ subies. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in... 9-10 o'clock until midnight.

This meet is a regular thing now. I've been going to it for some time now. There's been 10+ WRX's every time. And that's not counting other subies that show... If ya drive a subie, show up and represent

S_1
    I'll try to make it (again) tonight. BnN parking lot right?

[SIZE=3]I'll try to make it- work until 8:30 in Alexandria.[
    02 WRX wagon./SIZE]

Yeah basically the B&N parking lot... We shifted over in front of Sports Authority, since there's more parking room over there. Reason being, there's always more than ten of use there and we needed more space We're usually there till midnight so come on up to B&N... We haven't had a wagon there for a while now So we'll be lookin' for ya...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast