Friday night at B&N/Starbucks on 355 in Rockville MD - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Friday night at B&N/Starbucks on 355 in Rockville MD within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are any of you guys going to go tonight? If so what time..? Jared...

Are any of you guys going to go tonight? If so what time..?

Jared

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i plan on being there around 9:30 tonight. Most of the people who go to B&N are on i-club not here. So even thought there isn't much on this forum about B&N there are atleast 5-10 wrx's there friday nights

I won't be there. My company trip starts today at 3:30pm today. Have fun w/out me.

I'll be there tonight somewhere around 9ish and I also post on i-club. The Subie group that meets there is not partial to just i-club only.

like always, it's always on.... the sports authority parking lot over at B&N in rockville. friday...

Just a reminder that this still goes on, even though it's really cold out. More of a quick meet up then head to somewhere warm to get some food or drinks.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

ok, I'm new to this forum. What do you guys do at these?

I just got my '03 Blue Pearl WRX Wagon on Tuesday at Fitzgerald. If course I am still breaking it in and it is very difficult for me to resist the tempation to open it up a bit.

bp,
    During the warmer months the parking lot is full of cars (mostly imports) that have work done to them. You can walk around, see what people have done or stick in the 'group' of WRX's (or other car types) that are there and talk with the people in the area that own the same car as you.

Right now (since it's so cold out) we meet up there and talk a little bit while we wait for others to show up. Then we'll usually take off to a local restaurant to get some food and continue the chatting.

Its basically just a place to hang out with a large group of car enthusiasts (of all types).

Hope to see you out there, if so... I'm the guy with the roof rack on a silver WRX sedan.

Enjoy your break in time (I know it's total hell to keep it under 4k!). See ya around.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.