Potential room for rent in Centreville, VA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Potential room for rent in Centreville, VA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, My roommate just moved out last night and the owner will be looking to get someone in there soon ...

Potential room for rent in Centreville, VA

Hey,

My roommate just moved out last night and the owner will be looking to get someone in there soon (I'm guessing). So I'm trying to find someone for him so that the rest of my roommates and I aren't stuck with someone we hate. I figure a Subaru person has to be cool, right?

Anyway, it's one room in a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath townhouse in Centreville VA. You'd have a room that you'd share a bathroom with one other person on your floor.

I think the previous person's rent was $450, but I may be wrong. Let me know if you're interested!
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, so maybe I didn't sell the idea of the room for rent well enough.

Here's some more details:

The room is 12ft by 10.5ft, plus a 7 foot wide closet. In the rental costs are all utilities (except for phone and internet access if you want them).

It is in a quiet neighborhood near Rt 28, Rt 29 and Rt 66 (all within 2 miles of the house. And a metro bus runs M-F in the morning and evening to the Vienna Metro stop.

Let me know if you have any questions. PM me or email me.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

yo where do you live?
    I'm in centerville a lot.

I'm at stone rd.
    Off exit 52 on rt.66

let me know. Maybe we can meet up
    -soul

I'm just down the street from you, near the Giant.

EDIT: Actually, are you the one in my neighborhood. WRB. I think with gold rims?
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

yupz..I'm in that area...wrb with gold rims....

nothing much done...but soon...when I have money. I didn't see any PSM around.... did you do anything to it yet? I know your sig said stock...but maybe your sig is old??

Let me know.

-soul

tan
    I gave a guy in the DC area Jim's resume....if all goes well...maybe Jim could move in (PPMotorsports)

My parents are down Rte 28 about 8 miles in Manassas Park, by the golf course

Originally posted by soulsweeper
    yupz..I'm in that area...wrb with gold rims....

nothing much done...but soon...when I have money. I didn't see any PSM around.... did you do anything to it yet? I know your sig said stock...but maybe your sig is old??

Let me know.

-soul
    So you probably live in my neighborhood. I drive by a WRB with gold rims when I head out towards Rt 29 or go west on 66.

I haven't done anything to it yet (and probably won't). I had a roof rack on it, but that's off it for now. Maybe we'll pass each other sometime.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tan
    I gave a guy in the DC area Jim's resume....if all goes well...maybe Jim could move in (PPMotorsports)

My parents are down Rte 28 about 8 miles in Manassas Park, by the golf course
    That would be cool. The room is in a great area and it's cheap!

Hopefully things work out and he'll be in the DC area. The room won't be rented for a little bit (the owner is having it cleaned, etc). So maybe he'll hear back before my landlord wants to rent it out.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

The room will be advertised soon by the land lord... last chance to get in there!

The carpet was cleaned and now smells much better! (no 'smoke' smell anymore).

Let me know if you're interested in renting!
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.