Columbus- Bar BQ - 5/16/04

This is a discussion on Columbus- Bar BQ - 5/16/04 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Planning a Subie GTG/Bar B Q Sunday 5/16/04 @ 1pm. Sharon Woods Park on Cleveland Ave , just N of ...

Columbus- Bar BQ - 5/16/04

Planning a Subie GTG/Bar B Q Sunday 5/16/04 @ 1pm.
    Sharon Woods Park on Cleveland Ave , just N of Schock Rd. The Shelter houses are first come first claim so if anyone locally is interested in meeting Subie people feel free to stop by.

The thread started over on NASIOC but I surf on both Forums!

Wende

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey! I'll be down in Columbus on the 16th for the big British Car Show at Easton Towne Centre!

How long do you think y'all will be at Sharon Woods? We usually leave the show around 5:00. I'd be going right by there on the way to I-71 North.

I'll have the MGA, though. And the wife...

I'll post this on LERSOC, too.

Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

We should be there until at least 6:30 - 7ish as long as the weather is good. We can't reserve a Shelter House we have to go claim one so you may have to drive around until you find us. Definately stop by if you can!

Wende

I was just reading about this over on nasioc, I'll try to make it if I can.
    Few questions.
    1 - Do we need to bring our own eats?
    2 - Is this a wife/gf free event?
    "This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    ~Lance Armstrong~

It easier if everyone contributes something whether it's food, plates, napkin etc. Sure bring the family, gf or wife!

Sounds good, you should post a link in this thread so some of us can check out the original thread over on NASIOC. How many people are you expecting?
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

Here's the link

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=547144

So far only 12 have replied as yes but we still have until the 16th.

Sounds good, I'll be there. Can i bring a couple friends? Still need someone to bring something.......catsup, mustard, napkins.....?
    2002 SRP WRX Sold .......i need another wrx
    13.3 @99mph with a mbc

03 Honda Element
    1992 Civic hb W/B20 SOLD

Originally posted by wrxspins4
    Sounds good, I'll be there. Can i bring a couple friends? Still need someone to bring something.......catsup, mustard, napkins.....?
    Sure! The list of what everyone is bring is on the NASIOC thread. I don't think anyone is bring spoons or forks but then again I've ate with these guys before and they'll just use there hands.

Wende

I guess there is a chance that there might be a lion in sharon woods. I was just wondering if we would still have our meet there even if the lion isn't caught by the 16th.

Lion Story
    "This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    ~Lance Armstrong~

Originally posted by f1oored
    I guess there is a chance that there might be a lion in sharon woods. I was just wondering if we would still have our meet there even if the lion isn't caught by the 16th.

Lion Story
    No, it was actually spotted in Gahana. I'm sure someone would see him/her if it's on his way to Sharon Woods. (I hope)

Besides Aaron is a hunter he'll protect us.

TTT

I know that most of you Ohio people are probably watching this over at nasioc but for those of you who aren't on that board, this is just a reminder.

This Sunday
    Sharon Woods
    1PM

Bring food to share and look for the Scoobys.

I think that there will be 20-30 people showing up. Hope to see you all there.
    ~Lance Armstrong~

I Support ClubWRX
    This was posted by a Subie salesman on the Central Ohio Subarus mailing list:

I just wanted to let you know..._ I got the approval from my General Manager to bring an 05 Impreza to the BBQ for show and tell._ Also, the parts department has supplied me with some goodies that will be raffled off._ All courtesy of Hatfield Subaru.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338