Anyone going to the Mach V meet May 2nd?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone going to the Mach V meet May 2nd? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Let me start off by saying that none of my searches have worked for the last two days. I'm sorry ...

Anyone going to the Mach V meet May 2nd?

Let me start off by saying that none of my searches have worked for the last two days. I'm sorry if this is a repost.

The Last Mach V meet had about 130 cars. I'm not sure if this one will live up to that, but here is the link to the info anyway:

Info from the NASIOC forum.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i went to the last one., there were a ****load of heads and they were raffling away free items. so i think ill show up for that raffle. mach v is only 5 mins down the road

where is mach v? i might be up for a meet...

nevermind, VA is kinda far...hmmmm
    Last edited by Chopstixx; 04-27-2004 at 03:46 PM.
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

falls church va near tysons corner

I will most probably be there.
    2004 Sedan Stage IV (w/ .5L envy) >>> Stripped & Sold!
    2007 Wagon Stock >>> Soon to be traded in for an 08 STI

I will probably show up, was going to do my brake upgrades that day, but I had that pushed back until monday. By the way anyone have any experience putting on SS Lines and flushing brake fluid?

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

There were about 35 cars. Nice.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

CATTY Girl- just wanted to say what's up! ligts and that's it are all that's left. I bought Mazda3Sedan(notS versuion,on;y 15 mor bhp). Good luck with your car and if you hear of a vendor elling Mazda3 Sedan susp. parts be sure to let me know. Hyundaia Accent eas less than 100bhp

Keep n touch. Your REX was VERY SWEET looking. I hope the rock chips don;t drive yoy crazy(did me). Enyou and take care.

Eric
    still stock

indeed

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.