tint shop in columbus, OH?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on tint shop in columbus, OH? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; where's a good place to go at an affordable price?...

tint shop in columbus, OH?

where's a good place to go at an affordable price?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey man, I'm in Dayton, OH, but I took my WRX to Ziebart and they did an EXCELLENT job on my windows. Ziebart is a chain, and they probably have locations up in Columbus as well. I got my whole 35% tint job done for $140 including tax. It's the good 3M quality tint that they put on too.

Hope this helps.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

i'm following you around justin, lol.

anyway, mabye try passen? if I were you though, i'd give quantum a call. i'm sure they can help.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

thanks guy's. i'm going to be in Columbus on monday for work and have about 8 hours to kill in-between jobs.

quantum?

Originally posted by Quack
    thanks guy's. i'm going to be in Columbus on monday for work and have about 8 hours to kill in-between jobs.

quantum?
    www.quantum-racing.com
    937-642-5400

ask for jason. I think that's his cell phone, but don't quote me. if that doesn't work, I can get you another number.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I don't think Quantum does window tint. There is a Ziebart located on Main St & Brice Rd in Reynoldsburg.

Wende

I have heard good things about the Ziebart on Old Henderson (near Kenny and Henderson). I just went there to check the prices and they quoted me 189.95 for 5 windows.
    "This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    ~Lance Armstrong~

I've been going around & round trying to decide if I want my windows tinted. I got a quote over on Westerville Rd for $150.00. I talked to a guy with a silver EVO that had his done a Ziebart for around $150.00 also. His look pretty good but it was @ night when I saw the car.

Wende

tint

Quack,

I'm originally from Lakewood and now live in Reynoldsburg. I got my tint done at Ziebart (Brice Rd and Main St, just off of I-270). I think I paid a little under $150 ( I have a 2002 Wagon). They do a good job and the tint comes with a lifetime guarantee.
    2002 Silver WRX Wagon
    UTEC

thanks guy's. never thought of Ziebart. one of the shops around here wants $270 for the tint and it's already computer cut.

Word up, yeah my Ziebart tint came with a Lifetime Warranty as well, they've even done touchup for me whenever I've asked them to. Very good job, and I'm very pleased with the results. Ziebart gets my vote.

Please call in advance and set up an appointment however. They don't do same day stuff I wouldn't think.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Re: tint

Originally posted by gaewsky1
    Quack,

I'm originally from Lakewood and now live in Reynoldsburg. I got my tint done at Ziebart (Brice Rd and Main St, just off of I-270). I think I paid a little under $150 ( I have a 2002 Wagon). They do a good job and the tint comes with a lifetime guarantee.
    (Lifetime guarantee) That is good to know!

Do you stay off of Taylor Rd? I see a Silver Wagon all the time with tinted windows in this area but have ya to meet the gentleman.

Wende

Yes

Wendemac,

I do live off of Taylor Rd. Hopefully I be able to meet up with you and the other locals during the May picnic.

I just installed my UTEC and want to look at others to make sure I installed the ABC in the correct place. From TurboXS pics my tubing isn't long enough to reach where they say it should.

Now I just have to install my boost gauge so I can take the UTEC off of map 0. I'm also waiting for the map selector.

Do you live on the other side of Taylor, north of Broad? If you do, I point out your WRX to my wife everytime I see it and say "If I only had a little more money"
    Last edited by gaewsky1; 04-29-2004 at 10:45 PM.
    2002 Silver WRX Wagon
    UTEC

Re: Yes

Originally posted by gaewsky1
    Wendemac,

I do live off of Taylor Rd. Hopefully I be able to meet up with you and the other locals during the May picnic.

I just installed my UTEC and want to look at others to make sure I installed the ABC in the correct place. From TurboXS pics my tubing isn't long enough to reach where they say it should.

Now I just have to install my boost gauge so I can take the UTEC off of map 0. I'm also waiting for the map selector.

Do you live on the other side of Taylor, north of Broad? If you do, I point out your WRX to my wife everytime I see it and say "If I only had a little more money"
    We'll definately be there! This group just lives for install days & are alway willing to help each other out. My husband installed all of my gauges & everything else on the car. We also go up to Quantum quite frequently if you want to go sometime.

Yes I do live on the North side of Taylor Rd! My husband had the Red 04 WRX and traded it in for a Silver STI back in Feb. We're always saying how nice your tint looks on the car & I'm sure I've waved at you a couple of times too.

Thanks for the compliment on the tint. I like it too. It helps keep people from seeing what I carry in the back of the wagon. It also helps keep the sun/UV rays out of my 7 month old son's eyes.

I'll be sure to stop by the picnic if time allows!
    2002 Silver WRX Wagon
    UTEC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast