NJ: wings west front and rear lips wrb
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NJ: wings west front and rear lips wrb within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i recently purchased a used wings west body kit, but only ended up using the sides....WANT TO SELL LOCALLY... rear ...

NJ: wings west front and rear lips wrb

i recently purchased a used wings west body kit, but only ended up using the sides....WANT TO SELL LOCALLY...

rear lip painted wrb for 02-03 wrx in perfect condition

front lip painted wrb for 02-03 wrx with scratches underneath not visible once installed...

I live in the Precision Tuning area so if you were planning on getting some work done then would be a perfect time..

PM me with offers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    You got any pics of the rear?
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

i just got it literally sunday, and am not using the rear, so i have no pics of the peice, but it's very similar to the sti oem rear lip, but it's all one peice and has better fittment.. like i said the rear is perfect

i'm 100% interested in the front lip and i guess i'll call

DIBS

hit me up with a price shipped to ny state(13337). thanks. ~nick

if you want to take a day trip i'm doing $375 picked up for both

first come first serve

Rick James Bump.

Cocaine is a powerful drug.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.