July 28, 2002: Multi-car meet at Burke Lake, VA and caravans - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on July 28, 2002: Multi-car meet at Burke Lake, VA and caravans within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by beastcivic Ok, that works. I'll let you know what the time to meet up at Blair is. ...

Originally posted by beastcivic

Ok, that works. I'll let you know what the time to meet up at Blair is.

Meeting up at 11am at Blair.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sweet Job Jim(beastcivic)!!! Looks like we got some WRX's joining in on the fun!!! Hope to see you guys there!!! Also, for this meet we definitely want to have some great communication from all the groups so at least come by and say whats up to me!!! Plus we can get some awesome pics!!!

Ask Jim I am a major car enthusiast!! And cool peoples...
    '03 Redondo Red RSX Type-S

Originally posted by FireRSX
    Sweet Job Jim(beastcivic)!!! Looks like we got some WRX's joining in on the fun!!! Hope to see you guys there!!! Also, for this meet we definitely want to have some great communication from all the groups so at least come by and say whats up to me!!! Plus we can get some awesome pics!!!
    Thanks David. I'm trying. I learned it all from you. Looks like 3-4 more WRX's than before... not bad. I posted on i-club.com too. And I'll second that... talk amongst the other car owners. I don't want this to feel like a 7th grade dance. People all huddled together in their own little groups.

I don't love honda's, but I do love my RSX... Ask Jim I am a major car enthusiast!!
    Hm, how does that work? Isn't that like loving your mom but not your mother? But yes, you are an enthusiast. Later.

I mean, I am not biased towards Honda... Or import for that matter... Just want everyone to know we are gonna have a good time!!!

Ah, I see... gotcha.

I live about 15 min away from the park so I will be going for sure. Should be able to get there around 1:00-1:30 (I will try to get there early if I can) because I will be in Baltimore for a convention before that. If anyone needs better directions or doesn't trust Map Quest, PM me and I will help you out.

Cool, the more the merrier! Oh, and if you can... could you bring some food. Burgers, hotdogs, soda, etc? Not much... just a package of them or something. That would be cool.

Originally posted by FireRSX
    Bump....

&

Anyone for the caravan?
    That too! They're a ton of fun to join in on. Dare I say more fun than the event itself?

Anyway, SobeWRX, Soulsweeper and PlatinumWRX might be joining us up there. Right guys?

Can you please post up if you're going to the caravan so we'll know if we should wait a little for you (assuming you're running late) or just take off because you're not going. Oh and let us know if you'll be at Blair or Tysons Corner. Thanks much!

I'm in on the Silver Springs Caravan.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I'm in on the Silver Springs Caravan.

-Jim
    Cool, we'll see you there. Need directions?

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Cool, we'll see you there. Need directions?
    Nope, DeLorme Street Atlas 7.0 found it with ease. I'll be bringing my dad's GPS too!

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

Nope, DeLorme Street Atlas 7.0 found it with ease. I'll be bringing my dad's GPS too!

-Jim
    Ahh, toys. They're fun. =)

One of my last attempts to attract attention to this.

It's supposed to be mostly cloudy high in the low 90's for Sunday. It'll be a great day to come out for a BBQ, check out some cars, meet new people, maybe play some frisbee golf, go to the driving range and hit some balls, play football, etc.

The place: Burke Lake Park (Fairfax Station VA)
    Time: noon
    Date: THIS SUNDAY

=)

Feel free to reply or PM me for more info.

right now it looks like i'm going but with work i can never really say for sure... if i'm not at blair by 11:00 don't wait for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.