Going back to stock/ all parts must go
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Going back to stock/ all parts must go within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have had it with local police and this ticket was last straw. I prefer to sell locally...PA,DE,MD, etc CAn ...

Going back to stock/ all parts must go

I have had it with local police and this ticket was last straw.
    I prefer to sell locally...PA,DE,MD, etc CAn and will meet with buyers particularly at meets and my/your home. " No paypal sorry" NO SHIPPING/ Local meet up only
    I have all parts on car so buyers need to be sure they are buying before I take off car.

I'll start by listing suspension components and my asking prices(no shipping)

Now for some exterior items:All parts WRB unless stated

Morettes in WRB/half paint--mint on car /not hid-perfect paint match-$400 plug and play harness. These are not half painted, but rather painted WRblue on outer areas,. Then, sprayed black around lenses. Then fully clearcoated. Most just tape off lense area and spray. Leaving the black part alone and bare ABS plastic. Not these. Fully painted(called half paint because of black paint) and clear coated. Perfect color match. These are less than 1 yr old. Paid $670 painted professionally. Bought from allsubaru.com

MISC. Items

TXS shorty intake,used for 2kmi--$100obo.
    GrahamGoode 100 atmos. BOV,paid $300, sell for $ 100obo
    GTSpec radiator shroud(polished) $30obo
    Turbo Timer- Pivot built in type, includes hks harness, replacement switch cover near fog button(toggle switch on off 1-3 mins) and seperate brain. Complete plug and play--$80 brand new in box or b.o.

Unichip mapped for TXS st4+tmic, put down 275whp/264wtq on a dynoJet Dyno 1 month ago

Also, 225-45-17 Falken AZENIS COMP on 17x7.5 Rota Subzero(bronze) and gurilla lug nuts. No curbage at all(just like my stock 16's) and have at least 65% tread wear left. Even wear. $600 as of right now with tread left on Azenis(these are summer only tires/super sticky). Once tread wears down by end of summer if I still have them of course price will drop drastically.

PENDING means these items are scheduled for removal and sale but are not actually purchaed yet so still offer. If you can buy before the next guy, the you get the parts.
    Get enough local people interested we can do a tear down day.

If I have somehow not applied your pending/sold status to an item, please pm me and I'll fix. 's. Will Trade for same condition stock rims(excellent only) and tires that will definately pass inspection. I mean 65% tread life plus . Trade plus $200. Tires were $450 not mounted/balanced.

:
    D

Eric
    Last edited by neverendingmods; 04-28-2004 at 10:04 PM.
    still stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Forgot, all these parts off 02wrx.

Thanks
    still stock

Some pics of various items . Can take more upon request.

GrahamGoode BOV
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscf0031.jpg  
    Last edited by neverendingmods; 03-31-2004 at 10:24 PM.
    still stock

Pics of Morettes in quality paint. Plug and play. Shows fog covers too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subaru%20wrx%20sti%20front.jpg  
    still stock

This one is clearer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture 008.jpg  
    still stock

hey,
    i sent you a PM last night, just waiting for a response. please get back to me as soon as you have a chance.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

dude I saw langhorne PA and thought you were currently local. I apologise to all. I will not ship these parts but will drive say an hr any direction to meet up. Jersey your tolls suck but I'll still swing over if needed. WRINKLEboi I again am very sorry. I added in original post no shipping. I thought I did at first but am selling these items on Nasioc as well and already have tear down days scheduled. I am sorry to anyone I PO'd.

Eric
    still stock

I am calling it a night for lack of sleep. I will clear PM's and respond in A.M.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!
    Eric
    still stock

What's up man? What are you going to get to replace the WRX?
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I will be working on finishing up my 1975 Yamaha RD350 That I went crazy on. I'm scared of it and actually stopped working on it when I got REX. Bike needs a few more grand and about 50-80hrs hand work to complete. In meantime, I am gonna pimp a new Hyundai Accent. Yeah Baby. I will park 2" from every truck/SUV owner I come across. It will be a 5sp of course but no options for weight savings. I really am gonna buy an Accent..Black if I can find a black bare bones one for under $10. I " will" atleat put excellent tires on it(stock) rims and no fart can on my car ever. Just a beater I won't care about and insurance for under $2k. My bike is only $300 to insure because of year and displacement. But 2 strokes are no joke.
    still stock

WOW!! Sorry man you gotta give up your rex because of the police. Where do you hang out or go that the police give you a ticket?? Newark? I live Hockessin and haven't had any problems so far. Jinx myself now. I'm running a stge 4 and my perrin catback is loud as $hit. I've got a County and State cop on my street. Good luck.
    03 WRB WRX
    Best 1/4-12.55@ 109
    Best MPH-12.66@ 110
    Stage 4 + TMIC

pm'd you!

-Chris

My car is slowly returning to stock. AAAHHHHH!
    still stock

Got any pics of the subzeros on the car? Thanks.
    03 WRB WRX
    Best 1/4-12.55@ 109
    Best MPH-12.66@ 110
    Stage 4 + TMIC

I can take a better close up shot but this is how they look in direct sun. Appear darker at night time. Not one curb mark and only one set of tires ever mounted on them/Azenis comp .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture 010.jpg  
    still stock

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast