Going back to stock/ all parts must go - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Going back to stock/ all parts must go within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Wassup, A friend (not online) is interested in the rims. We are located in Rockland and can meet up. He ...

rims and bov

Wassup,

A friend (not online) is interested in the rims. We are located in Rockland and can meet up. He needs the rims ASAP as his wheels are damaged and have a slow leak. I may be interested in the BOV as well as some other items.

Thanks. Alex
    Last edited by adrive43; 04-13-2004 at 06:33 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

All tire and rims still for sale currently. Summer set and winter set. Best of both worlds.
    still stock

Good luck selling your stuff man! Sorry that you have to part your baby out and get rid of her. Just think, in 3 years when the smoke clears and the points are gone, you can build up a new car!!

I really hate the Newark po po. They have nothing better to do than hand out tickets ALL night. They are ALL pretty much pricks. I just stay away from there.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

drizze- thanks man. Yeah, it's hard for people to understand how it works in DE. It will take 3yrs from date ticket was issued for points to drop off. I will have 5 pts til Nov next year(then back down to 2pts or $2700 to insure). De allows up to 12points before they revoke license. Cool in a way. It allows you to get speeding tickets(any point ticket really) but insurance goes sky high since most states revoke your license at half the points. I(at age 17) had 12 pts before. I paid $3k for liability on a 72 Nova. That car is the only car that attracted more attention then this WRX. Granted my fault. They did not come really fast/loud from factory. But that's the fun of it. So, anybody needs some performance parts let me know. Keep checking 1st post to see what hasn't and has sold so far. There are many good deals I would jump on if I was just moddin a REX. I could have used a break on prices like I'm givin'.
    Later Drizze99

Eric
    still stock

let's try this agin. Pics of RD350(1975 Yamaha)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscf0084.jpg  
    still stock

pm'd you about the unichip. i want it! get back to me. also if you need anything for that bike of yours let me know! i work at a yamaha dealership in the parts department.

-Chris

I need alot. Front brake rebuild and carbs and blah blah. I have micro fisch for it so should your dealership. Got any good 2-stroke tuners there?

ramair--Sorry about delay, but turbo is accounted for. I tried to send reply tonight but you canceled message.

Turbo is sold!

bahboy-your email is not working. My messages get sent back. Sun late would have worked if still interested.
    still stock

I replied to all PM's tonight.

CHEERS!
    still stock

Bump. getting near trade in. After the 1st of next month, she will be going after that. See 1st post for remaining items. Changed prices to state OBO.

I also have genuine Subaru rubber floor mats. Or a set of carpeted(factory) mats. Can sell one or the other. Make an offer. Rubber ones are great for winter. I still have the Morettes for sale. Plug and play. Fully painted but in raccoon eye style. Make a reasonable offer. Tires and rims still for sale too.

Thanks to all who purchased from me. Hell yes, I miss everything I sold. Some items more than others. Frank, I want my coilovers back damnit. (seriously )
    still stock

I went and looked at the Mazda3. No, not the S model(only 15 more hp) and I am already talking to dealer to get my options(A/C-yes an option and alloys) and color package.

Buy my parts
    still stock

Why would you buy a Mazda 3 over a Hyundai? That is like a goin to a Hyundai From a hooke up WRX...... . Sorry, couldnt resist. Mazda 3 would definately be a nicer car.

Coilovers still look good sittin on floor hopefully i will get to it in like a week or so. I just need to get brake lines so i can do coilevers and all the brakes at once.

Frank
    www.autospeedperformance.com

Mods

solution... dont speed. my record is clean. Also remember this!

Tickets in other states dont translate into points. See, states dont share information with each other, unless its a DUI

get yourself a liscense from another, and leave the state....
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

yo

PM'ed you about the BOV. Can pick up. Thanks.

Alex

Hey guys. I bought the mazdz3. Sedan 2.0 I model. Only 15 hp less than s model. Alot less technology but still 4whl disc, 20mm front ssway and 19mm rear sway. Deep blue w/ black cloth interior and 16" alloys.5sp of course. Cool red interior lights and the RX8 steering wheel. I could not go Accent route. . Frank, put those coiloveres on already. Kiddin. I am alrrady thinking about light rims/azenis and some bigger sways for the Mazda 3 I have. It's got 50 miles . Powerwise, I am poop ought of luck unless I want to spray. But atleast I will be hard pressed to get speeding tickets. I may get ticket for failure to yield though. I have to get up in early AM and pull Rotas and the Morettes off car in lot. So some cheap deals here for those interested.

I replied about the BOV. It is a true race bov. works best full throttle and no throttle. Not a daily driver valve.

I have many tickets in other states. Problem is I drive to and from DE to Pa daily . They new me. More like saw the blue blurr.
    still stock

Morettes, Rotas subzero w/azenis comp, graham goode bov, and gtspec radiator shroud still for sale. Rims include lugs and center caps(cf) Make me offers. I also have stock silencer box and the ram air thing aswell in mint condition if anyone is interested. I have an extra set of stock rear plastic endlinks too. Just make offers. I drink beer and like to eat. So the cheap parts can be sold cheap .

Late
    still stock

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast