Big Kahuna's, Wilmington DE Every Thursday - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Big Kahuna's, Wilmington DE Every Thursday within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Thursday, March 22. Had roughly 30 cars parked outside. Decent crowd and some nice cars. This was an "off" Thursday ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Thursday, March 22.

Had roughly 30 cars parked outside. Decent crowd and some nice cars. This was an "off" Thursday as it was supposed to rain, so there were more folks showing up that we had expected. Next Thursday should be pretty good. Hope to see everyone there!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would have been there, but it was a choice between a willing female and... easy choice. Perhaps next week.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

Hey, I'm coming up next week with three other friends. Cant wait!

Bask Oner- THANKS for the sticky!

Well, it looks like we are going to have a kick ass day tomorrow!! The forecast looks great and I hope to see a bunch of you guys up there!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Washing the car at 4, leaving at 5, be there just before 6 PM. See you all there!!!
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Question

Anyone else coming from Philly? I will finally get a chance to go this week! Should be fun! I don't even know when I'll show up, but 6 sounds like a good time.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

Awesome turnout. And alot of really nice cars. The NXT was very nice however I really liked the San Marino Red WRX it was very nice. Plus sporting the clubwrx.net stickers Tried to find the guy who owned the Yellow SRT-4 but could never run into him. Very fun and will be back for next week!

What did you all think of the Mach 1? My personal opinon other than the shaker hood, it looks just like a GT on the outside. I think I was expecting them to look a little better. Just my thoughts.

Staton

Thumbs up

I had a good time there, looking at all the vehicles. It was nice meeting a couple of you as well. This event needs to be on a Friday or Saturday night though. On one of those nights, guarantee a LARGE turnout. Though it was cool. I may go next week - a little bit earlier too.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm glad a few of you showed up and had a good time. It was a great night for parking outside on the deck and meeting some great folks with some nice rides.

I'm still a bit two-sided on the mustangs showing up, as they technically belong to the muscle car shows, but being as Kahuna's limits that to pre 70ish or 80ish something makes, I can understand that they need a place to show up also. As we become more organized, maybe we'll start parking them with each other to provide them with their own venue. Now on the other hand, the lowriders with air bags.....hmmmm....guess we'll just have to wait and see.

By my count, we had about 40 vehicles there by the time I left with my family at about 8:20 PM, so I'm sure more showed up afterwards. And if you notice, I said "with my family". Anyone with a wife and kids, bring them out as I promise you, before 10 PM, it's a great place to hand out with your family. 20% off on the food isn't too bad also!

I'll be there again the 2nd Thursday in May, but I hope everyone continues to represent each and every Thursday. As the Kahuna's rep for these events stated to us early on, if it gets big enough, we may have the option of moving to a Friday night or Saturday. I for one would love that!!

Staton..the guy with the yellow SRT is Andre. He posts on these boards as Drizze99. Great guy..you can also visit him on SRTformums.com.

See you all soon!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that this show is only getting ALOT better. This is whats up for this week!!

May 27th - Trophy Night! Get registered and get judged! This month the award will be for Top 10 rides and Top 10 Best Modifications. Hot Bikini Contest on the deck, with live music and cold beer.

Damn, and this Thursday I have to be out of town.

you guys suck

you gys susk. thursdays suck for me. I would love to go but I have to be at the bar.
    Turboxs RFL-BOV, Blitz nur-spec exaust, Blitz DC III turbo timer, Turboxs boost controller, turboxs shorty intake.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234