Big Kahuna's, Wilmington DE Every Thursday - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Big Kahuna's, Wilmington DE Every Thursday within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I might roll up from Dover....

I might roll up from Dover.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll be there. Was down in Myrtle Beach last week on vacation. Talk about "southern fried rice"...wish I had a camara for some of the cars I saw!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

what time's everyone showing up??? I might roll out....gotta wash the car....d'oh

-wYlie

Originally posted by Roamin'Coyote
    what time's everyone showing up??? I might roll out....gotta wash the car....d'oh

-wYlie
    People start rollin in at about 6pm. They trickle in from there.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Just anxious to see how the meet went? I could not make it due to military reasons but will deff be there next week.

However, I do have one question. Anyone that attends this meet have an Access Port yet? And is it possible to flash another persons ecu or does it only work for yours? If someone could help me out I would be very happy to help you pay for your investment I'm dying to order one however my finances are not gonna be in order until June

Thanks guys and see ya next week!

Staton

Originally posted by thestaton
    Just anxious to see how the meet went? I could not make it due to military reasons but will deff be there next week.

However, I do have one question. Anyone that attends this meet have an Access Port yet? And is it possible to flash another persons ecu or does it only work for yours? If someone could help me out I would be very happy to help you pay for your investment I'm dying to order one however my finances are not gonna be in order until June

Staton
    The meet last night kicked a$$!! There were A LOT of cars there!

As far as the reflash thing, I can't help you there but I can say that there quite a few WRX/STi's there last night.

Talking

I was going to go, but I was kept busy by a female. Oh well, perhaps another time.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

It was pretty good....a little chilly late, but maybe I shoulda just shown up earlier...lol. Don't worry photog - I gave them a silver wagon to ogle.

Drizze - didn't get a chance to meet you, I think? Car looks good though....next time....

Staton - I have a friend who's accessport is on the way...receiving today. I'll ask him if he knows about the reflashing...I can't help you though... UTEC (un)tuned....

-wYlie

Originally posted by thestaton

Staton
    Staton, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I bought mine and was hoping it would work that way, $20 to reflash someones ECU and it would eventually pay for itself. Mine is probably sitting at my house as we speak(UPS delivered it today )
    The AP marries itself to the ECU (it initializes for 8-10 min on the intitial hook up and programs itself into the ECU) It will only work on that ECU until it is unistalled. Once it is uninstalled from one ECU, only then could it be installed on another ECU. So unfortunately the only way for you to use someone's AP is buying it off them. Sorry dude

Originally posted by Roamin'Coyote
    It was pretty good....a little chilly late, but maybe I shoulda just shown up earlier...lol. Don't worry photog - I gave them a silver wagon to ogle.

Drizze - didn't get a chance to meet you, I think? Car looks good though....next time....

Staton - I have a friend who's accessport is on the way...receiving today. I'll ask him if he knows about the reflashing...I can't help you though... UTEC (un)tuned....

-wYlie
    Thanks and your car looked great! I don't think we met, but the summer is still young and we have plenty of thursdays to come!!

Question

Originally posted by drizze99
    Thanks and your car looked great! I don't think we met, but the summer is still young and we have plenty of thursdays to come!!
    Summer?!?! I thought that happens around June 20 or so. It will feel like it this weekend though, especially Monday! 80 is the forecast high.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

I Support ClubWRX
    Every Thursday just keeps getting better. Great group showed up last Thurs., with all makes and models well represented. Lots of thanks for everyone keeping it chill and positive, even with the couple of V-8s showing up (I know...do they really have to rev it that much when backing up )

I'll be out the last Thursday of this month...hope to see more of you there!! Had roughly 30 cars last week. It will only get bigger once the show events start happening next month!!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Thread stuck (for her pleasure).
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

YB, are those some of Kahuna's girls in that pic? Nice! I MAY go out there this Thursday - unless a female pulls me away with other enticements.

Nope, they were at Mo's Caribbean in Manhattan. I don't plan on being near Delaware any time soon, so I'm going to unsubscribe!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast