Ohio/Kentucky People I need your help.

This is a discussion on Ohio/Kentucky People I need your help. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I need to know everyone's experiences if they went to Horsepower House. I am compiling this list for two reasons. ...

Ohio/Kentucky People I need your help.

I need to know everyone's experiences if they went to Horsepower House. I am compiling this list for two reasons. To make sure no other WRX owner goes there and also to try to force him to give me my money for tuning back. I signed a waiver saying he wasn't responsible for the engine blowing when I originally went in(so I can't get him for my engine), however I don't think his tuning was any good and the manner in which he tuned (since multiple CELs came on etc during the tuning). I appreciate everyone's help. Please if you could just list your name and what happened. Thanks.

Mike
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've never been there, but I do want to make sure you understand something about waivers. They are not as cut and dry as they appear to be. If there was gross neglegance, they are still liable, even if you did sign a waiver. Of course, this may be difficult or even impossible to prove, but a waiver doesn't cover somenoe from complete idiocy. This may not be the case for you, I dunno, but it may be worth looking into, especially if they misrepresented themsleves and their tuning abilities.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks for your reply. I am discussing this with the owner/tuner tomorrow. I am not sure what he will do but at least I want my tuning money back. I don't know how much a lawyer would try to charge me but at 200$ per hour I am not sure they would be worth it for 2400$ for a new block. But let us see if JR tries to patch things up with me.

-Mike
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Get 'em Mike!
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

you probably don't need to hear this, but... for all your tuning needs, go see dan up at godspeed. top notch.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yeah that is where my car is right now Getting a 2.5 block with forged pistons in it.... Dang it is taking sooo long tho. I miss my baby. I hope he can get it done by April 12 since I need it to go to Tx in
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah