Do I smell Cincinnati???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Do I smell Cincinnati??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone... I'm in Cincy, I used the NASIOC, got banned for dropping an f bomb, re-registered under a different ...

Do I smell Cincinnati???

Hey everyone... I'm in Cincy, I used the NASIOC, got banned for dropping an f bomb, re-registered under a different name, and got my IP blocked... So, I was wondering if there are any Cincinnati based people on this site... I joined the NASIOC and within a month had been to two meets...
    I'm also registered at I-club and could use you feedback to find which site is better....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a house in cincy and an apt in dayton, so i'm back and forth. welcome to the site.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I thought that you were a chick because of your pic... Is that your gf/wife?

She's pretty hot.

Originally posted by wrxwaggin
    I thought that you were a chick because of your pic... Is that your gf/wife?

She's pretty hot.
    rofl. I wish. that's shana hiatt from the world poker tour.

you're avatar is teh 0wn. I hate bush. (no pun intended!)
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    rofl. I wish. that's shana hiatt from the world poker tour.

you're avatar is teh 0wn. I hate bush. (no pun intended!)
    since it's pretty much only you and me talking, is teh = the? and 0wn?
    and is w00t an expression of happiness?

I got all excited when I saw a hot chick posting with a wrx in my town... Then it was you...

About my Avatar... It's amazing what you can do in Paint... I did that on my PC... I just got my mac up and running... So it's time to do some serious Photoshoping of GW... wait'll you see what I do next...
    Last edited by wrxwaggin; 03-23-2004 at 06:52 PM.

Did you ever end up selling that Daytona?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

nope still sitting in my driveway...

What exactly is wrong with it again? My friend may still be interested.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Sup I'm on here too.
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Originally posted by integratowrx
    What exactly is wrong with it again? My friend may still be interested.
    There is a coolant leak under the intake behind the engine, I'm too lazy to check it out, but it could be a couple of hoses leaking, hopefully, But it may be a warped head, I've had it apart a bunch of times... They put an aluminum head on an Iron block, bigtime overheating problems, I've had a fare share, but never overheated, I'd have to stop all the time get out and squeeze the upper radiator hose untill the thermostat would open... It always had trouble with thermostats sticking, Maybe a selonoid problem... Whatever...

I'm the third owner, I found all kinds of stupid **** under the hood... Vacume(sp*) lines connected to the wrong places, missing parts, the pass. side headlight coupling was a bent and reshaped, so someone hit something at one time, and parts were replaced, it may be a lemon, but it's on a good title, I got it for 2200 and put well over 5000 in parts in it, I have most of the receipts... Changed the oil every 3000, and basically treated it well...

The last thing that could have possibly gone wrong with it after I replaced and fixed everything under the hood was the stearing, and it did, so no power stearing, Then the shifter cabled broke (1-2) and I replaced them, but now to get it in 1,2&R you have to pull up on the reverse lever under the knob... R is next to 1, so It gets a little tricky knowing if you're in first or reverse at a stop, but it's easy to get used to...

It needs tires... brake work(guess)... It's been sitting in the driveway since I got the WRX March of last year.... I started it up and it runs still, The pass. rear wheel is locked up... I'm thinking of fixing her up a bit and selling her for a bit more, but if you just want to take it off my hands... You're open to do so...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.