LI, Tobay meet(car show) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on LI, Tobay meet(car show) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I decided to go down. The police put on a good show with the helocopters. Some nice cars there as ...

I decided to go down. The police put on a good show with the helocopters. Some nice cars there as well. Too bad kids doing burnouts ruined it. I would have liked a chance to meet some of the car owners.

Last edited by chevyeater; 03-28-2004 at 02:31 PM.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Angry Tobay Ticket

I can attest for the cops being out there. On my way up I got caught doing 77 in a 55 zone.

And let me tell you, there were other cars going faster than me when I was tagged and I was the Only import in the group you know rims, tint, carbon fiber wing, "Team Aggressive" sticker in the back window, I was picked out of the group.

I got OWNED!

But I digress, there were a lot of great cars out there, So many Subarus and Evos in one location. I will be there again next year.
    My Mods

My Sponsors are my paycheck & credit card.

After hitting 140 mph chasing a STi I said:
    "I'm Not Comfortable At this SPEED!"

www.myspace.com/awd_luv

Tobay was great. I have a lot of fun. I was wonder if the owner of the black wrx that filmed me in my blue mach 1 mustang racing the red 360 Ferrari is on here? i would like to see the video. thanks

I drove all the way out from south jersey and it was worth it tons of wrxs and evo.Lots of zs and a guy with lambo doors ona black z .I was pretty cool here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00805.jpg  

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00807.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12