Ford F150 = 1 Me= 0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Ford F150 = 1 Me= 0 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yea master tech does really good work...they are def a good shop to take it to if your ins comp ...

yea master tech does really good work...they are def a good shop to take it to if your ins comp will cover them....that brandywine place does some good ole work too my friend used to work there soo....but yea i def wouldnt put the wheels on, dont risk it or at least if u put them on take them back off before the shop. granite the whole matt slap thing would most likely not happen at master tech because of its location. Matt Slap and the whole clevland ave area (all those dealerships) is such a hot spot for these. my friend works at martin honda and said they get like 2 sets of wheels stole a week...at least. drive around wilmington every car has wheels on it...where do u think most of them come from

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Drive around Wilm? Never further than Elsmere here. I'm scared I'll get another ticket every time I drive through. Anyway, ever get the car in the shop yet 04SB?
    still stock

Yeah, it goes into the shop tomorrow. They got the parts quick as hell, they called me this morning @ 9am saying they got them in and they were ready for the car . I guess they did order them Friday since I just took it in for the estimate that day and they are closed on the weekends .

Hey Mods, did you see the post about the meets this weekend?

Last "Sunday" Meet - West Chester, PA Area
    Sucks that I'm not gonna have the car . Oh well, hopefully it only takes them till the middle or the end of next week to fix it. Just as long it's perfect, that is all I care about. Hopefully, I'll be showing her off at the next meet in a few weeks , I should be stage two with my minor exterior mods finished. What really sucks is that I'll probably get my Cobb AP before the car is even done and back into my hands.

I'm just gonna let the wheels sit in the attic for another week or two till the car is done, I was gonna put them on but I didn't wanna draw anymore attention than I already do while the car is in it's current condition.

--Jay--
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 03-23-2004 at 10:12 AM.

To look at my car on the outside and under the skin it looks as good as new. The only thing I've noticed after the two accidents is this clunking/tapping noise from the right rear area that I can't seem to find and a fuel door that doesn't always open right away. I hope you get fixed up soon. I know how it feels to drive a brand new car around looking all gimpish and stuff.
    '03 WRX wagon
    '97 Civic EX supercharged
    Beechjet 400A and Hawker 800 driver

Originally posted by 04silver bullet
    Hey Mods, did you see the post about the meets this weekend?

Last "Sunday" Meet - West Chester, PA Area
    Sucks that I'm not gonna have the car . Oh well, hopefully it only takes them till the middle or the end of next week to fix it. Just as long it's perfect, that is all I care about. Hopefully, I'll be showing her off at the next meet in a few weeks , I should be stage two with my minor exterior mods finished. What really sucks is that I'll probably get my Cobb AP before the car is even done and back into my hands.

I'm just gonna let the wheels sit in the attic for another week or two till the car is done, I was gonna put them on but I didn't wanna draw anymore attention than I already do while the car is in it's current condition.

--Jay--
    Thanks for reminding me about meet . Remember to write down mileage before you hand keys over. You won't "wonder" if you do. You will know . Hey , if you happen to get the Accessport before you get your car back...you know...I could make sure it works properly before you stuck it on your super shiny, freshly painted psm car. PLEASE?
    still stock

Waveoff- that's crazy . 2 times in what, 10 days? Good thing wife and kid were in car 2nd time, huh? Composure, what's that?
    still stock

Originally posted by 04silver bullet
    BTW, she was also leaving the bar. The bar had it's own parking lot. I had three beers over a 4 hr period, I have no clue how much she had to drink. My opinion after what she did, she had too much to drink . Hopefully she didn't kill anybody on the way home. Also, police wouldn't respond, private property Only way the police would respond is if the establishments' owner or manager calls. With 300 hundred drunk people leaving their bar, they aren't gonna call em

--Jay--
    One Word:
    MAACO

-Jim

Well, good news everybody, I get her back today I'm gonna get her really clean this weekend and put the wheels on.
    Then I'll post some pics. Later guys

--Jay--

Sweeett! We can do the exhaust in a day . Post some after pics.
    still stock

Yeah, I'll post some pics tomorrow night (it dark out, I still haven't figured out how to take a low light pic w/ my camera) , it looks good though

Mods- When ever for the exhaust, I can't wait to do it though . I guess you have to work tomorrow night, huh (was thinkin of hittin up the big can of tuna )? If for some reason you're not, give me a call, maybe we could roll up there. Otherwise I'll give you a call Saturday and we could hang out if you are not doing anything. I definitely wanna put the wheel on this weekend and clean her up Sunday (if the weather forecast don't change) Just let me know, bro. Talk to you later

--Jay--

Well, she good as new now here is a pic of the work they did. They pulled the fender adn replaced both the bumper cover and the tail light. I'm just so glad to have her back

Before:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00365.jpg  

After
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00388.jpg  

Before :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00366.jpg  

After :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00391.jpg  

I'll have some shots this weekend in the exterior board in Pure Perf. of her completely clean w/ the wheels on. Later

--Jay--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12