Hampton Roads Meet, Saturday March 20th!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hampton Roads Meet, Saturday March 20th! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Latest meet thread on NASIOC It will be this Saturday in Portsmouth from noon to 2 p.m. Sorry for the ...

Hampton Roads Meet, Saturday March 20th!

Latest meet thread on NASIOC

It will be this Saturday in Portsmouth from noon to 2 p.m.

Sorry for the short notice, but I am hoping for another really good turn out. If you know of any Scooby owners, please let them know as well. As usual, any and all interested parties are invited.

Ron

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, Ron does this mean that I have to come to the meet three times.
    Kent and the slushy machine.
    03 RWD WRX, St4,
    Alcohol Inj.WRB
    Car drinks, I don't

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...submit=Get+Map

612 Court St in Portsmouth is the address since NASIOC is down. Coming from the east, take 264 to the downtown tunnel. Take your first exit. It will immediately split, so you want to take the right hand split. This will dump you onto some road or other. The very first light you come to will be Court St. Take a left. Paddy Obrians is the place. It is down 2 blocks on the left. Just prior to it is a big parking lot where we will meet.

hey guys,

im looking to buy a 04wrx in 4-6 months. Where is the local 1/4 mile track to run?

thx
    "I know you got a good look... Do I have a taillight out?"

Richmond Dragway

When you get your car, join up on www.nasioc.com and make an introduction post on the Mid Atlantic forum. I will then add you to my PM list and let you know about local meets. All of the Williamsburg crew drives down to VA Beach for the meets. There is a gathering of folks in Richmond on friday nights if you are interested as well.

If you are buying in 6 months, join www.imba.com for $25. You can then get your Scooby for dealer cost through their VIP program.

excellent,

thanks for the info!!!!

There is a Casey dealership here in Newport news that has a 4k mail in rebate for the WRX, I wonder if that will still be available in addition to the dealer invoice deal?.

BEWARE of their mail in rebate deal. This could be one of those "pay 99% interest, now and get a refund later" deals. They entice a lot of people with that rebate, but I have yet to hear any good stories about it. If it was me, I would research the ever living devil out of it. Aside from that, Perry beat a Casey deal even with their nefarious rebate!

Perry is the dealership of choice locally. They even give us a discount on parts! Details thread. I suggest you search on NASIOC for Perry, Casey, and RK both in the Mid-A and dealership forums. You will find zero bad news about Perry. Casey=partial birth abortion. RK=so-so, but recently improving.

Perry in Norfolk.
    Ill have to go down there and check them out. give me another chance to get a test drive.

Greg Gretes is our go-to guy there. Let him know you are a member of NASIOC (even if you are not) and that Ron sent you down there. Referrals from local Subaru types go a long way for the local dealers hosting our events.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.