11 Second, Daily Driven, 2002 Wrx For Sale, Md/va/dc Area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 11 Second, Daily Driven, 2002 Wrx For Sale, Md/va/dc Area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; after much indecisiveness, i am forced to sell my wrx. i am building a brand new house and the cost ...

11 Second, Daily Driven, 2002 Wrx For Sale, Md/va/dc Area

after much indecisiveness, i am forced to sell my wrx. i am building a brand new house and the cost is killing me. my wrx is paid off 100% and is definetly my "toy" so all "toys" must go for now........the car runs great and is fast as hell. not to mention, very well taken care of. now on to the details.

the car made 465hp on the turboxs dynapack tuned by nathan and phil. 400 tq. weighting about 3300lbs with driver, it ran an 11.87 @ 117 at Maryland International Raceway and backed up with a 11.94 @ 118. this was as it sits, 17" wheels, full exhaust, full interior. on race gas. runs 12.20-12.30 easy on pump fuel. dynoed around 360 on 93 octane. this was WITHOUT nitrous.

it is a black 2002 usdm wrx. no body kit, no wing, and has a RS hood (no scoop). the car has never been in an accident.

2.0 liter stock sleeved usdm block
    8:1 JE pistons
    pauter rods
    stock (but new when we built this block) crank, bearings, etc...
    turboxs front mount intercooler
    aem short ram intake
    turboxs uppipe
    turboxs downpipe
    turboxs exhaust
    NO cats
    forced performance "green" turbo w/ internal wastegate
    greddy type s blow off valve
    pe660 injectors
    255 walbro intank fuel pump
    nitrous express kit (50 shot w/very clean install/hidden solenoids)

custom leather interior
    stock, 6 cd in dash changer
    carbon fiber trim
    dash gauge pod (replaces clock)
    greddy 60mm boost gauge
    greddy 60mm oil pressure gauge
    greddy 60mm egt gauge
    UTEC

17" mercury silver VOLK te-37's (mint condition)
    225/45/17 nitto neo gen tires (less than 5000 miles on them)
    whiteline springs

clutchmasters stage 4 clutch
    clutchmasters lightened flywheel
    stock usdm tranny

again, the car is very well kept, and runs very good. absolutely no problems, it is 100% turn key and you run 11's. no disappointments. it does not burn oil and does not smoke. the motor runs strong and the gears engage well. the paint is very nice, only 3-4 "door dings". i don't want to give her up, but at this point, I HAVE NO CHOICE.....or i would never sell it.

asking $18,000

located in northern virginia

jinxproof96@adelphia.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can you post pics

Are you using stock heads?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.