Cecil County Dragway
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cecil County Dragway within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So, how many went to Cecil County Dragway this weekend. I heard it was opening weekend. Was it crowded? How ...

str

Cecil County Dragway

So, how many went to Cecil County Dragway this weekend. I heard it was opening weekend. Was it crowded? How many Rex's ran? I was planning on running the Forester once or twice soon just to see what she can do.
    2004 Black Forester XT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It was insanely packed. I was gonna run but when I seen the line I said forget it. The staging lanes went all the way through the pit-side parking lot and started at the track access road . I'll run some other time

--Jay--

i ran down there on opening night got there at 6 ran at 730....13.9...i was happy....i estimated a 14 flat so i was close...

str
    Yeah, everytime I have gone I only was able to get like two runs in and it took the whole friggin nite. I think the people around there have nothing else to do.
    2004 Black Forester XT

i was there, got there at five and only got in two runs, i did two junk runs of 13.2 at 104, and 105mph, sixtys were good for my winter tires, 1.80, 1.84, but it was running way rich, my egt was almost 60 C lower than it normaly is, i was just in jersey and think i got some ****ty gas. anyway the track was insane, never seen that many people there for a friday, seemed like every other car was breaking something, anyway, cars runnin like a raped ape now, ill be there next friday.
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

hey

I went too. I got there around 10. But as soon as a pulled on the road to get to the drag strip. There was a forester in an accident at that sharp turn right before you turn in the strip. From what it sounded like their was a young girl driving her moms car (got to drunk) from what i saw. (stupid a***) Well i got one run in. The first run since i ran stock. i ran a 14.5 stock and ran 13.9 with up/turbo back and mbc. I had a bad 60footer with only a 2.1 I cant seem to get it below a 2. I guess i am not letting off the clutch out fast enough. Well if i get done work in time i might stop down this weekend. IF i can find a helment.

str
    I may try to go this weekend, if i can get there right at 5pm. I only want to run once or twice and that's it. Will be interesting to see what the Forester can do. My old WRX Wagon used to pull 14.1 with an mbc.
    2004 Black Forester XT

hey

(Opps wrong button) But have you run you forester stock

yea i ran a 13.9 with a cat back and an intake....they are also open on wednesday nights and there norm arent to many people there...especially later...i got like 5 or 6 runs in last year and i watch for like hour or hour and a half...thats when i like to go to run but i norm watch on fridays...did they sumthing about u needin a helmet?? my boy runs 11's in his stang and they say stuff to him but he still doesnt wear one so i wouldnt even worry about that

yeah but they are really crackin down on the helmet thing this year, i ran three 12's last year and they didnt tell me i needed a helmet, but right after i ran a 13.2 they told me i needed one, id have one just to be on the safe side
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

str
    Yes, My Forester is stock and when I run it for the first time it will be stock. I've read high 13's in different magazines but I'm guessing low 14's.
    2004 Black Forester XT

anybody run tonight?? i shoulda....woulda been fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.