May 1st multi car club party

This is a discussion on May 1st multi car club party within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I wanted to let everyone here know that I will be having a multicar club party/BBQ at my house on ...

May 1st multi car club party

I wanted to let everyone here know that I will be having a multicar club party/BBQ at my house on the 1st of may. If you want to come it is a bring your own grill food. Or you can come to hang out. I was hopeing to get some of the WRX folks, the Club RSX folks, and the Cougar folks out to this. The Cougar boards were gracious enough to provide the other stuff, along with myself. If anyone is interested PM me and I will send out directions, and my cell number. Or just reply here and Iwill send the needed information.

locam~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where is ur house loc.

My address is 221 Nob hill Way, Odenton, MD, 21113. If you know where Ft. Meade is you will be really close. I am just outside one of the gates.

This is a reminder bump for you all. Hope to see some of you there.

caelin~

what time is this starting at? I might be around that area on that day. (Lucky me..:-)

And who's coming so far? (If you can list them up...then..that'll be great..)

-soul

People will be arriving anytime after 2:30. So far I dont have anyone from here or from NASIOC coming out....

caelin~