New Owner - Clear Bra

This is a discussion on New Owner - Clear Bra within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello all. I am the new owner of a 2004 WRX in San Remo Red. I have been reading the ...

New Owner - Clear Bra

Hello all. I am the new owner of a 2004 WRX in San Remo Red. I have been reading the posts for quite a few months before purchase and am scared of paint chips. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good Clear Bra installer in the tri-state area, especially Westchester County, NY. Thanks.

Robert

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here you go matt zkarian 516-944-4024 555 port washington blvd,port washington ,ny 11050 great great shop just make an apointment with him . he did my wrx came out really good. the name of the shop is detailing dynamics. the place is across from the north shore animal leage.

Thanks. I'll give him a call.

leeberbs is the man for the job, hes on nasioc in the tristate section just look him up

lee is the man. he did my tint today. excellent work. I asked bout the clear bra and he has done lots of em.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Lee Berrebi is the man!!! he ahs instaleld a dozen kits for customers of mine and everyone has been very happy with the work.
    Ask me how to color your fogs
    RockBlocker
    Protecting Your Investment is Our Business