Some togetherness please about a meet!

View Poll Results: What/Where/When/Why/How do you want to do this meet?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday the 14th in Bensalem

0 0%
  • Saturday the 14th in KoP/Chadds Ford (Applebees)

0 0%
  • Sunday the 15th in Bensalem

0 0%
  • Sunday the 15th in KoP/Chadds Ford (Applebees)

3 100.00%
  • What meet? You didn't tell me about a meet! (Multiple Choice - pick another answer, too)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Some togetherness please about a meet! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; PHILADELPHIA AREA POTENTIAL MEETING! ok. due to the inability of anyone to stick to one thread/meet idea/place/time/reason, i'm starting a ...

Some togetherness please about a (PHILADELPHIA AREA) meet!

PHILADELPHIA AREA POTENTIAL MEETING!

ok. due to the inability of anyone to stick to one thread/meet idea/place/time/reason, i'm starting a poll right here. let's try to get something organized before it becomes friday and people say "oh you didn't give me enough notice" OK? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?

Oh yeah, i'm not voting because i don't care where it is - i can do either one, and will go to wherever the final vote says it is. help me out here, y'all. this is worse than the 'where do you want to eat? i don't know, where do YOU want to eat?" bit with my girlfriend. so vote!
    Last edited by Lightning; 02-10-2004 at 08:24 PM.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm assuming that this post is directed at a particular subset of our Mid-Atlantic membership, seeing as how it's in the middle of nowhere.

If you'd like me to rename the thread to something a bit more descriptive, I'd be glad to.
    Last edited by Bask Oner; 02-09-2004 at 05:53 PM.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

its actually more in the Tri-State area.. the REAL tri-state that is.. and KoP area is very well known around tri-state, its the biggest mall on teh east cost, and home to alot of Suby owners(or very local to many)
    we just had a KoP meet yesterday at Red Lobster, nto bad considering it was only posted 4 days before.

i voted for subday in KoP because its easier for me..lol, but i may also go up to Bensalem if that happens.
    i work saturday till 3, so i'd probly miss a meet unless it started around then.

Murray

my apologies - i was frustrated with a lack of cohesion. consider it corrected.
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

just tell me where to be man!
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.