Mid-Ohio adds Xtreme Tuner Triple Crown Challenge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Mid-Ohio adds Xtreme Tuner Triple Crown Challenge within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was just over at midohio.com and there's a nice little write-up about the event. This is going to be ...

I was just over at midohio.com and there's a nice little write-up about the event. This is going to be so awesome. What a spectacle! I wonder how large the WRX contingent will be?
    Definitely will be there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WRX
    Originally posted by DILLIGAF
    recipe for disaster

more like a recipe for RICE
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

The second USTCC (US Touring Car Championship) race at Mid-Ohio August 20-22 will be open to the public! So this might be another one to look at for our plans.
    Cool. The only thing on my schedule that weekend is one of 3 regional AutoX's none of which are in my region.

My neighbors and I will probably try to get up there for it. They go to quite a few events there, mostly SCCA stuff though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good to see you on here, Orion. I've seen you on NASIOC a lot, and COS. I plan on posting to COS and NASIOC MWIC when I get all the information.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, there were a lot of Subies there for the GrandAm last year, but most never knew of any online forums.

See ya,
    Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12