KY, IN, OH: Looking for info around Louisville

This is a discussion on KY, IN, OH: Looking for info around Louisville within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm stuck here in Fort Knox for a few months and am looking to hang out, drag, install, track days, ...

KY, IN, OH: Looking for info around Louisville

I'm stuck here in Fort Knox for a few months and am looking to hang out, drag, install, track days, etc.

Also, info on good shops and places to race legally would be appreciated.

I drive an '02 WRB Wagon with ETCHY License plates. If you see me, give a wave/holler, I'll do the same.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey think I might have saw you.. I was there just a couple of days ago on TDY, from Ft Monmouth NJ.. I feel for you.. if anything head out to Louiville, and hang out by that one street with all the bars and restaurants.. I can't remember but it where everyone goes..

Have fun..
    ALe
    Not stock any more.

Scooby Sports Stage 2
    Ecutek Powered
    SPT suspension, Progress Swaybars
    Prodrive P7's

bobbyf12345

here at ft knox too

ya I stuck here for a year, i think i saw you tho. I drive a 04 silver wrx. You should make your way to the ohio valley raceway off the 31. email me if u r still here freckl@insightbb.com

I will let you know.. But as far as Ft Knox.. looks like I won't be going there, instead looks like Ft Hood, and then OIF3.. Overseas.. That's all I know
    Alex
    Not stock any more.

Scooby Sports Stage 2
    Ecutek Powered
    SPT suspension, Progress Swaybars
    Prodrive P7's