WTF did i do?

This is a discussion on WTF did i do? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok so the story goes... After I dropped my girlfriend home at around 1:30 am.. I left for my house... ...

Angry WTF did i do?

Ok so the story goes...

After I dropped my girlfriend home at around 1:30 am.. I left for my house... as I was entering the exit for the fairfax county parkway..some kids in a boxy accord (I think) were driving in front of me... note that i did not speed, try to pass, tailgate... I just casually drove normally like a safe driver since I didnt want to receive a speeding ticket or anything of that sort... but yea anyways... one of the kids in the car keeps looking back at me.. but I just ignore it... and then he keeps sticking out his middle finger but I just ignore that too.. so Im guessing to get my attention.. he sticks his hand out of the window and starts flicking me off again.. but I still ignore it... and then this is where they pissed me off... I guess that kid really hated wrx's or something because after flicking me off for about 20 times and not getting any response... he decides to throw a beer can at me.. thank god i see it and swirve out of the way... but man.. after that i drove my car next to them.. gave em a good middle finger and just drove off ( mind its around 2 am at this time)...

and now im just sitting at my house wondering.. wtf did i do to deserve this..? ... and also why the heck did i not get their license plate down.. man... i feel so stupid for not getting it and pissed off like shiet at the same time...

damn drunk kids need to go to hell ... burn and die... or just get shot... only if i had a pistol... i would've shot their tires and laughed at them as i drive by.... that would have made my day....
    *04' Black Pearl WRX Sedan*

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bah, sorry to hear that. Drinking and Driving, a winning combo right there.

*sigh*
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

please don't resort to violence. Just calmly ask yourself why they're driving a honda and you're driving a WRX
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Once a van of kids was next to me, and I was just driving w/my cousin. The passengar had the window down and was hanging out like a dog, and goes, "ohhh nice car, what are you vin diesel?"
    I unbuckled my seatbelt and poped out the window while hanging off the wheel, swinging out my butterfly knife so fast while moving my car into their lane (@30mph hour. mind you)...wow, the kid jumped back in the car so fast and fell on the drivers lap. He looked absolutely terrified. It was great.

So yea anyway, kids suck.
    I created my avatar.

Originally posted by CKxx
    Once a van of kids was next to me, and I was just driving w/my cousin. The passengar had the window down and was hanging out like a dog, and goes, "ohhh nice car, what are you vin diesel?"
    I unbuckled my seatbelt and poped out the window while hanging off the wheel, swinging out my butterfly knife so fast while moving my car into their lane (@30mph hour. mind you)...wow, the kid jumped back in the car so fast and fell on the drivers lap. He looked absolutely terrified. It was great.

So yea anyway, kids suck.
    BWAHHAHA, great story!

Once three kids in a mini van were doing the same thing to my WRX and my friends 330CI...they kept revving at us and giving us the finger and taunting us...then we realized they were drunk when they started swerving all over and into us...it just so happened me and my friends 330 were on a way to a meet and I called up one of the kids in the lot and I'm like yo this van is trying to run us off the road...to make a long story short I had 13 cars box the kid in, in the middle of a busy 4 lane road and then force him down a dead end block and scared him half to death Thank God my friends are there for me when I need them.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

So many tough guys in NoVa.

I was going to Panera bread (on rt7 in tysons corner) with my wife to get some sandwiches for dinner. This guy in a Neon starts tailgating me from chainbridge to rt 7. He's flashing his lights at me and blowing his horn. I move over to the right lane and we stop even at a light in traffic. He do not even look over at me. When the light turned green he speeds up and cuts right infront of me. I move back to the left lane to turn into Panera. He f'n cuts me off again. He cuts the corner and almost causes a crash to turn into the stripmall.

I follow because I am going there too. I park in the back right corner where all the nice cars always park and he parks up front. I see him get out and look at me. He starts walking and I realize he is going to Panera Bread also. He keeps looking back at me and my wife while we "appear" to be following him.

It turns out he is right infront of me in line. - Get this he can't make up his mind what sandwich he wants...

After about 2 minutes of changing his order I say "Hey ****head, you tailgated me, cut me off, almost caused a crash and now you can't even decide what the **** you want to eat."

He flinched but wouldn't turn around...

I continued to call him a little ***** and other choice phrases.
    He got his order and bolted out the door. I let my wife order and watched out the window to make sure he wan't going to mess with my WRX.

Tough guys behind the glass....

Psycho drivers are cool.

First day I got my new bike, and had a chance to take it out, I passed a guy in a white taurus doing about 55 (speed limit is 50). A couple miles up the road I notice hes right behind me, and I`m about to change lanes again, he follows, I get back in the right lane, he follows... A light is comming up, hes in the left, I`m in the right, I look over and his passenger window is down, and he raises his index finger like he wanted to say something to me. The light was red, and I didn`t feel like taking a chance with some idiot, so I rode the birm 20 feet and made a right... next thing I know the guys behind me again, the road I`m now on goes down hill, then back up, he follows me down, and then slows almost to a stop infront of the entrance to a housing plan, I`m half way up the hill by this time, and figure he turned in there. I come back to the road I just turned off of, signal to go right, check my mirror, and theres the idiot again, with his right signal on. Needless to say he was making me kind of paranoid, since even if he was a cop, he had no reason to be following me, and once I made my turn, I didn`t give him a chance to catch up. Still would like to know WTF his problem was, but at the same time I really don`t care, I`m just glad he didn`t try running me off the road or something... that happens enough already.