Mazda Rev It Up

This is a discussion on Mazda Rev It Up within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any of you guys heading to Shea Stadium for this? It's scheduled for 5/15-16. I will be there 5/15 Session ...

Mazda Rev It Up

Any of you guys heading to Shea Stadium for this? It's scheduled for 5/15-16.

I will be there 5/15 Session 17 with a couple buddies of mine from Jersey.

Anyone else in?

http://www.mazdarevitup.com/home/f_default.asp
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

HOW HARD IS IT TO WIN?

Easier than you think. Everyone drives the same kind of car...
    Seeing as how our very own KC1 from New England, who is an AutoX champion, won the New England weekend last season, I don't think that the playing field is very level.

In any case, this could be fun, but I don't think that driving an underpowered car twice around a parking lot is worth my $40.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

There are some serious auto-x racers who participate, including a number of national champions so your chances of winning if you have little experience with the sport is pretty low.

$40 to beat the bag out of a car 4 times around the track sounds like fun to me. I am really racing against my buddies who are in the same session.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.