any one wanna have an install day jan 24-27
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on any one wanna have an install day jan 24-27 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys I was wondering if anyone wanted to have an install day... I saw something at the north east ...

any one wanna have an install day jan 24-27

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone wanted to have an install day... I saw something at the north east region and said that I would host one but when I told people that I lived in pa they said hell no... Anyway I have a heated garage parking lift, tons of tools, welders, plasma cutter, drill press, compressor, etc.
    I am a student and I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off this weekend…this is when I was planning to do it with those other guys. Jan. 24-27

This is not a race shop but my families private garage… so don’t expect too much… it’s a separate 2 car garage

I have to install my bf series gauges, egt, boost, fuel press, VF 34, fuel pump, injectors, utec

You guys can install what ever stuff that you wanna install to… as long as its not crazy and your car is going to be sitting on my lift for ever… in need to get my stuff done too… I am racing in one lap of America
    And if you guys wanna get some stuff fabbed and welded up for your car you are more that welcome to use my welder and plasma cutter and anything

If you guys want to bring some tools so that we can do more than one job at once that will be ok and I will probably need some more tools to use as my dad took them racing with him…he is in Florida… so I’m missing some deep sockets and a torque wrench and some other stuff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

depending on the date and who's interested..i may come up.
    im a south-eastern PA installer..maunly from NASIOC, butnot registered as a "vender"
    if anyone has an up-pipe, im sure with the lift and heated garage, it'l only take 2-3 hours..depending how side tracked we get.

i'll keep an eye out here to see how this progresses..but i know sunday im busy with a local meet at Bennigans in West Chester, PA.

Murray

why don't we do "those" installs up there Brent??? mmmm, heated garage. mmmm, lift.

damn, langhorne??? im in newtown..i would love to stop by for an install day
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

You guys are sooo close...c'mon over even if there's no install day.

W.C. Benningan's Meet, Sunday, Jan. 25th, Noon

Wylie... i'll go up if you do, lol.

my g/f will be in Masschusettes this weeked.. friday is Bills up/downpipe, saturday is Tighe's turboback, sunday is bennigans...
    when the hell can i go out to this "installfest" that no one is signed up for.(that i know of)

maybe friday if Bill wants to take saturday off work and do this there...that can work..

BTW

Murray <--- Toyota tech, has many many tools(Snap-Off™)...will bring some if i come out, no torque wrench though.. and leaving deep sockets at work, but have semi-deeps with me, havnt found much use for the deep's yet..semi's are plenty deep for everything i've encountered.

Well if I may say something... Those 2 guys helped me with my uppipe. It took us a good 3 hours, that included undooing all the bad things I had done before in my bad install. Brent is a ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d man with that snap-on. Anyway, depending on where all of this stuff is happening and the day, I might be willing to drive up from Baltimore to help.

Thanks again guys for helping me with that work.

Louie
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

I take it that this will be a weekend thing.

I'm off Mon, Tues and Wed........
    Rob

'07 Dodge Charger SRT8, black

Gone but not forgotten: '04 STi, '01 Camaro SS

Life Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars

So any one thinking of coming up
    If so reply and I will call u or something so that you have some directions... hopefully it won’t snow tonight
    Just to let you guys know, I wont be able to meet until around 11 on sat...got school

Well, like I said, I could be in for Mon, Tues or Weds but not Sat or Sun. Let me know if you want to set something up those days.
    Rob

'07 Dodge Charger SRT8, black

Gone but not forgotten: '04 STi, '01 Camaro SS

Life Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars

uurx'in,

dude, we did one UP/DP friday, so there's only one left. I think we're just gonna knock that out in his garage, EVENTHOUGH the thought of a heated garage and a lift would've made the install super nice and easy - but, it's not my call.

Thanks for the offer - that's VERY cool of you....I'm sure we'll take you up on it, eventually. Maybe we can get something organized a little more in advance and make it a nice gathering.

-Wylie

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.