Meet for Ohioans and area - Jan 17th
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Meet for Ohioans and area - Jan 17th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I just wanted to invite everyone to the meet that we are hosting in Marysville (a bit NW of Columbus). ...

Registered User Quantum-Racing.com's Avatar

Meet for Ohioans and area - Jan 17th

I just wanted to invite everyone to the meet that we are hosting in Marysville (a bit NW of Columbus). To quote Jason:

To all Subaru/STi/WRX/Mitsubishi/DSM/EVO enthusiasts:

On Saturday, Januray 17th, from noon until ??? there is going to be a Subaru/Mitsubishi gathering at Quantum-Racing (QR) near Marysville, Ohio.

According to QR's owner, there should be a good turnout of WRX, STi, EVO VIII, and other Subarus and DSMs from around Ohio and the region...hopefully there will be some real street monsters.

I anticipate there may also be a cruise somewhere later in the day/evening!

Even if you do not have one of these particular vehicles, QR does dabble in others, such as the Supra (see web site for more details).

For more information on QR, visit http://www.quantum-racing.com or call Mark Myers at 937-209-0711 or 937-644-8427.

For driving directions, go to Yahoo maps or Mapquest and enter 948 Columbus Ave, Marysville, OH 43040 as your destination. Quantum-Racing is located within the Precision Coating Systems facility, so when you see that on the map, do not be surprised.

For those of you familiar with the area or good pizza, Benny's Pizza and Pub (yes PUB) is located right next door!!!

The thread on NASIOC:
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=480876
    The thread on EvoM
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...threadid=58381
    The second thread on EvoM
    http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthr...threadid=49351

Mark
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    Home of the Dynapack AWD Dyno
    Sales Email, Tech Email

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Quantum-Racing.com's Avatar
    Bump
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    Home of the Dynapack AWD Dyno
    Sales Email, Tech Email

You guys are lame!

If I was in Ohio I'd be all over this one.

Bump for Vendor-organized meets!!!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Trailboss
    You guys are lame!

If I was in Ohio I'd be all over this one.

Bump for Vendor-organized meets!!!!
    Yep alot of viewing an no posting.
    Alot of the Columbus folks did show up and had a great time. There are pictures posted on Nasioc.

Wende

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.