Pa: WRX owners in central pa

This is a discussion on Pa: WRX owners in central pa within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've seen a blue sti and a silver wrx in danville and bloom the past couple of weeks ... if ...

Pa: WRX owners in central pa

I've seen a blue sti and a silver wrx in danville and bloom the past couple of weeks ... if any of you go to this forum we should get together sometime.. i live in danville and drive a sedona red WRX... well just pm me or reply on here.. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My old man lives in that area. Hes like 5 miles away from Bucknell University in Lewisburgh. Ill be rollin up there the weekend of the 6th.

South of York.
    04 STI
    FPGreen

So I find myself in Danville...

I've been in Danville for about three weeks, and I'll be here for about three more. I'm from philly (well, I go to school there, in any case), but I'm doing a rotation in Ob/Gyn at Geisinger. If you see a silver WRX with Indiana plates, wave hello.

Btw, not that I find myself with any free time (it really feels that way), but anything interesting to do around here? It's a little quieter and more small-townish than I'm used to, and I don't know the good "local" places. Suggestions on good food, places to relax, etc? Oh yeah, and is there a Barnes and Nobles or other bookstore around here where I can study?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.