HELP!!! Maryland Dealership review
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on HELP!!! Maryland Dealership review within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm in the market for an 04 wrx in a few months, and I was hoping that anyone who has ...

HELP!!! Maryland Dealership review

I'm in the market for an 04 wrx in a few months, and I was hoping that anyone who has purchased from a dealership in MD, around the Annapolis area, could help me out. What did you pay for your cars, and what dealership did you go to? Are you happy with the service they provide? Are they easy to deal with? Any complaints or criticism? Thanks for the input...I want to set up a good rapore with a dealership, and don't want to get raped on price.

~Tim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tim,

I bought both of my Subees at Fitzgerald Automall right next to White Flint Mall. I checked just about everywhere in four states and they were the absolute cheapest on both cars. They also had what I wanted in stock. Your best bet, if you know what you want, just go on their website and check inventory.

http://www.fitzmall.com

If they don't have it, chances are they can get it. But don't be misled, they're as crooked and kiniving as anywhere else. They tried to sucker me on my trade but I held out andgot what I wanted. I paid about $21,500 for my '03 back in March. Just wait until buying your car till the absolute end of the month. You'll be better off and find people are more willing to work with you.

Hope it goes well!

JVEC

I'll second that. I didn't buy my car there, but have talked to others who have...and I know a guy who works in their service department too. They're linked with the Fitzgerald in Rockville (right near white flint) so check their stock too.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys...I've also been talking to Herb-Gordon subaru...they quoted me at 21,900 for a brand new wagon, so that sounds like a good deal if I can swing it. Any idea how their service department is?

Never tried their service dept out. I do my own stuff but I checked Herb's as well and they were higher than Fitz's. It's worth a look on their website. Supposedly, the site includes inventory at all of their dealer locations.

Good Luck!

JVEC

Originally posted by Timdog1650
    Thanks guys...I've also been talking to Herb-Gordon subaru...they quoted me at 21,900 for a brand new wagon, so that sounds like a good deal if I can swing it. Any idea how their service department is?
    Tim, remember, skip the salesmen and go straight to the FLEET SALES MNGR. He'll always have the best price the dealership is willing to offer!

-Jim

Russell Subaru...

on Route 40 Ellicott City.

I got a price from Fitzgerald and went there said what can you do, and they did better. Plus pretty good group of guys. The salesman took us out for some beer after the sale and said he never saw a WRX go so cheap.

Anyway talk to Steve Fraher, tell him Jason sent you in...
    -jason

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.