Any shops In Va???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any shops In Va??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Does anyone know of a shop anywhere in or near Richmond VA that works on WRX??? no one i know ...

Any shops In Va???

Does anyone know of a shop anywhere in or near Richmond VA that works on WRX??? no one i know of around where i live. Anyone??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone??i really dont wanna install this up-pipe myself

Call Jeff at Delta V. He's really quite excellent.

Dleta V Motorsports

EDIT: Wait until Monday. I believe he's still out of town.
    Last edited by MisterX; 01-08-2004 at 09:52 AM.

Stay away from Curry's. Do a search for the reasons why.

-Jim

delta V? i cant believe i never heard of this place before....i need to get my HKS up-pipe and my Greddy Boost Controller and turbo timer installed. ill call on Monday.

Jeff is an excellent mechanic. You will be pleased with his work, I'm sure.

i called and talked to jeff...right from the beginning i was impressed. i am going to go and talk to him in person. i will keep everyone posted. thanks for the recommendation

If you don't want to pay, and you feel like a small road trip, come down here. I've done 5 so far. I have a lift, all the tools, etc. You buy the beer, and I'll put it in.

damn...now you tell me...its all good and i appreciate the offer...i got my car back..greddy profec b 2 and the greddy auto timer and my hks up pipe installed. i am pleased so far. Jeff at Delta V motorsports was a big help. i will be bringing my car there more often now. now all i have to do is read up and learn how to set my boost controller.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.