Going to be in VA again!

This is a discussion on Going to be in VA again! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well, planning to come down from... The 8th to the 11th. However, May even leave the 7th. Anyway, gonna see ...

Going to be in VA again!

Well, planning to come down from... The 8th to the 11th. However, May even leave the 7th.

Anyway, gonna see the family most of the time, but any of those nights, some of you guys in the Manassas/Fairfax/Burke area wanna get together for lunch or dinner or something?

Post! Let me know.
    If not this time around, there will be another in a few months if I seriously take the WRX on a US Tour.

~ Dan (Zapix)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

bump

nobody?
    No love for us from the Northeast eh!

I might be around to hang out. Remind me/us when the time gets closer.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Leaving Wednesday night around 11pm to midnight. Should make it there around 5 to no later than 6am. 5 1/2 hour ride of WRX fun!

Didn't spot a single WRX until Saturday!
    Then it was spotting galore!

04 WRB Sedan outside the planet play (or whatever it's called). Left you a spotted car with a link to here.

02/03 Black sedan outside the mall in Manassas. Left you a spotted card as well.

02/03 WRB sedan near Walmart. I waved to you.

Oh, and I ran into an EVO VIII on the way home. There I am, 1:45 in the morning, and unsuspecting, a blue LanEvo pulls up next to me on the highway, I look over thinking it's an 04 WRX... And... Roll my window down, thumps up... And then I notice... No... NO hooo hooo... NO HOOD SCOOP! *poop pants in absolute fear!*
    Saod hi to eachother, and stuff. Then closed to the windows to keep driving... COLD OUTSIDE! Especially at highway speeds!

So, I'm thinking.. Where was big brother when I needed him?!? Viola! No short of 30 minutes later, a white STi passes he, flashes his lights a little and goes off! HELLO GUY DRIVING BIG BROTHER!

Oh, add to the spottings... About 15 cops all in one area... I think It was somewhere on 495 if my memory is still functioning! No! I didn't do it!

Oh, and while it wasn't in this area... Spotted the first Forester XT. Here in CT

Hmm... Oh! And a Silver Honduh S2000 in Manassas.
    PS3/360 ID: Zapix

MIA Western Mass Impreza Club / MIA Connecticut Impreza Club

My 2002 WRB WRX

2003 Northeast Subaru Impreza Club Regional Meet