NJ spring install help

This is a discussion on NJ spring install help within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am a new rex owner and i am ready to start modding. I am in the military and will ...

NJ spring install help

I am a new rex owner and i am ready to start modding. I am in the military and will be coming up to jersey late march/early april. I will be stationed at mcguire air force base. its around the mt.holly/burlington area..near philly.

i have seen alot of rex owners on here from the NJ area. I wanna put some springs on when i get there. is there any jersey owners that like would like to help with the install? i was told that this would be a great place to possibly find some helping hands. it would sure beat paying the install costs. well, if there is anybody interested in helping a rex newbie, give me a holler. thanks!

p.s. i can pay you in beer! haha.
    2004 WRB WRX STi/ Cobb Stage 2/ 292awhp/304tq
    The WRX possesses the boundless energy of a second grader stuffed with chocolate cookies.-- Car and Driver Magazine
    Blobeye Syndicate #99

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i live right over in PA just north of philly...im sure me and my friends would love to help ya out! just let me know when u are in town!!!!!!
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

Right on man, that would be great. I have no rex spring experience whatsoever, i assume you guys have done springs before right? haha. Brand new car, i am still anal about it! haha. Thanks man, i will def. let you know when i get into town.
    The WRX possesses the boundless energy of a second grader stuffed with chocolate cookies.-- Car and Driver Magazine
    Blobeye Syndicate #99

tan
    Welcome to the area

Are you living on post or off post?

If you live on post, big suprise, getting visitors in is a painful process (for the visitors).

Thanks tan, i will be living off base. hopefully i can get some people to come on over, and bring thier jack stands and wrenches! haha.
    Blobeye Syndicate #99