any interest: Bennigan's Meet Part II ?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on any interest: Bennigan's Meet Part II ?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; reminder bump...

reminder bump

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Thumbs up

I just wanted to say.. I had a good time meeting a lot of you. I had to bug out of there early.. I have to be at work at 2 AM. News never stops. I am looking forward to the next event.
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

nice to meet you Gil. Thanks for coming out. Who else from "this side" of the boards was there?? I can account for photog, the Weas, and myself. Any1 else?

-wylie

hey,
    i didnt make it out there this morning, unfortunately. i wanted to, but had a meeting at 2 that i needed to attend. i was planning on getting there early and leaving early, but i changed my mind when i got home last night from NYC at 5am . hope everyone had fun, and i'll plan on attending the next one...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

ah...i didn't think I met any Bryans/Brians. Yeah...coming home at 5 was probably the killer...I guess the majority left around 3:30-4:00...a few of us stayed til around 5.

next time...

-wylie

~ JEN
    "WRX CHIC"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    only $45 bux for a dead rodent!!! Bargain !

cheers Jen
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

So when is the next meet gonna be? I wish I could have made it to this one but Xmas killed my funds and I didn't get enough $ for Xmas to compensate the loss. I get paid this week though
    *looks at empty wallet and bank statement that shows damage from Xmas shopping *

--Jay--

this is the andy with the blue sti, i had a great time too, looking foward to the next meet, i will try and get there a little earlier the next time
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

seems like there's enough local interest to have a meet every month or so...but I think we should make it 5-6 weeks. That way we don't get sick of each other. I'll probably try and put something together late January/early February depending on weather. I doubt we'll get the 50s/60s that we got at the last two meets. Maybe some snow fun. lol. I'll try and give more notice than this one (1 week), so that arrangements can be made and infrequent visitors have a chance to see it. Thanks to those that came. Missed you to those that didn't.

happy and safe New Year,
    Wylie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12