MD: Raced a BLUE WRX on I95 Who was it?

This is a discussion on MD: Raced a BLUE WRX on I95 Who was it? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Dec. 20th, 2003 11:30ish pm in I95 going towards washigton... I got to race a fellow blue WRX. He had ...

MD: Raced a BLUE WRX on I95 Who was it?

Dec. 20th, 2003 11:30ish pm in I95 going towards washigton...

I got to race a fellow blue WRX.
    He had a nice body kit, I think it was steel gray wheels, pretty big exhaust and bov. (sounds like HKS)
    I do remember the license plate number...but I'm not gonna post it.

I saw this wrx right next to me when I was blasting my music in my car. Then he floored his car....I saw his nice exhaust.

We cruise about a little....., noticing him in the front..and of course...I'm sure he still notices me right behind him.

I go next to him and I floored the car...and he doesn't go. SO I let go of my throttle...but he goes... he has little more than a car in front of me when I realize that I should go again. I still step on it and go. End of 3rd...I can't catch him. 4th gear...I'm catching up..passing him...and I pass him. I knew he was still racing because I didn't see his brake lights. (And speed was like 110-120ish I believe. It was end of 4th I shut down.)

Next up... I go next to him and put it in 3rd. and wait. Then I played with my throttle for a little. I honked the horn three times to see if he goes. But he doesn't. Like 30 secs later..., I try again and I floor it. He doesn't go so I let off...but he goes. This time I reacted quick. He didn't even have like 1/2 car on me. I pulled through 3rd and pulled a lot harder away from him on 4th.

Funny thing is...when I was getting off to my exit on 495....
    HE gives ME a hazard sign. ( I don't know if was trying to piss me off or to say buh bye and nice racing you. )
    I gave him thumbs up twice before I left to my exit, but no response from him though. OH wellz. I just wrote all this to find out if that person is on the board. If so... Nice race!
    Moderator...you can move this to vs. forum if you want. However, purpose of this thread was to find out who I raced and give respect. That's all. Thanks for reading. And if that person read this.. holla man.

-soul

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you know street racing is illegal, and your not smart for doing it...please close this thread...KIDDING.

It isnt smart but I think we all do it when the coast is clear. I know Im steady checking my mirrors for victums. Anyway sounded like you had a fun time. and to me it sounds like you got smoked cause he did put his hazzards on hehehee!! It is always cool to give a thumbs up win or lose.

bob
    If they dont sell it, BUILD IT.