Roll call Ohio - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Here's the photos from yesterday's meet that I posted on five Impreza boards. http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/mo/ As noted, only one guy from ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Here's the photos from yesterday's meet that I posted on five Impreza boards.

http://www.morrisgarage.com/wrx/mo/

As noted, only one guy from all of the boards showed up; vman from clubWRX.net. I talked to almost all of the other guys who's cars are pictured, and none of them participate on any online boards. It was a beautiful day, with a nice breeze.

Great racing, too. The Rolex race was on Speed this noon, and will probably be replayed later. They were there for the Grand-Am Cup race, so it will probably be shown at a later date.

If you know these guys, have them contact me for full resolution images. These are only 35% for quick downloads.

Maybe someone will come next time...
    Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by 2002whitewrx
    Hey dan you ever seen me around canton? I have a white wrx looks bone stock no rims nothing done to the exterior except tint. But under the hood I have a vf22, sti inj., utec, uppipe, etc. etc. etc. I like rolling around there and racing the vipers and vettes. I went to movies10 to see 2fast2furious the night it came out. Next time your going to be around there let me know.
    No, I've only seen a WR Blue and a Black WRX so far. Did you do all your installs yourself, or is there a garage around Canton that does it? I'm looking at starting to feed my upgrade addiction in the next couple months, right after I get a security system installed.

Have you ever seen the yellow Viper that always has two gay-looking guys in it? :lol:

Yeah I did all the mods myself it's cake the uppipe and injectors arn't as hard as everyone makes them out to be. The green brackets are a bit of a pain though. Yeah the 03 viper? Sam Poon the asian guy with the 95 mustang I heard beat it. I was in canton all night sat cruising tusc looking for races I managed to get in about 5 and they were all victories and all from a roll I beat that 03 black evo that was at waikem from a 35 roll let me tell you that car was fast as hell the turbo is LOUD! I beat a ws6, a ripped mustang and a few others, you have to watch those evo's it's alot faster than I thought it would be. I had about 3 cars on him when I shifted in 4th and he jumped me and I had to wait for my vf22 to spool. Did you go to the blackstar motorsports grand opening?

No, where's that at, and what do they do? My previous car was a 2001 Firebird Formula leased, so I'm a bit out of the tuning scene.

Blackstar is around belden mall they do jdm engine swaps and pretty much anything else you want. I love going to canton on the weekends.

I'll have to check them out. Do you happen to have a physical address, or a landmark that they're by?

It's kind of hard to describe they are in a little shopping plaza down the from the mall I know where they are at though. That guy says he has the best connection to get anything from Japan around here. They do stereo equipment, window tint, engine swaps sell all kinds of wheels etc. The guys name is Mike Wagner he owns a store in akron as well he used to work at horizon audio many years ago. He has a right hand drive civic with a turbo and nitrous I think it has a b22 in it fully built. I'll try to find out the addres for your I'll be in Canton this weekend so maybe I'll drive by and check out the address.

Hmmm...maybe I'll drive around there tonight. I have to stop in at work, anyhoo.

RECON!!

when your ready to do some engine mods let me know or if you want to hang out and cruise canton spank some v8's

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Joe,I'm from N.Royalton,OH(Ridge Rd.,near Boston) age 49. 2003 MBP WRX wagon./debadged/window tint/carbon fiber mirrors,side markers,seat panels/diamond plate mats/aluminum dead pedal/Jun eye lids/17" Rota Subzeros/Yokohama AVS ES.----- Next mods will be H&R springs and Greddy cat back exhaust----
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Hey Buckeye hommies,
    I'm 29, from the "TOL" Toledo and I have a 02 wrx with 49K miles on it! Thinking bout a txs stage two with a jdm sti upipe boy!!!
    It be cool to hook up and flex the rexs for the world to see someday! Let me know wazzup...
    Peace

Originally posted by scoob
    Hey Buckeye hommies,
    I'm 29, from the "TOL" Toledo and I have a 02 wrx with 49K miles on it! Thinking bout a txs stage two with a jdm sti upipe boy!!!
    It be cool to hook up and flex the rexs for the world to see someday! Let me know wazzup...
    Peace
    EVERYONE! CHECK THE STICKY AT THE TOP OF THIS FORUM!!

--AUGUST 10th!-- THERE'S A MEET!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THAT THREAD!!!!!!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Newb...

Hi,

I am Bill from cleveland, 23 yrs old.

2002 White WRX Sedan
    3" MRT Turbo Back
    AEM CAI
    Blitz BOV
    Defi-link control unit I
    60mm Black Boost reading BAR
    Lotek 3x60mm, A-Pillar replacement
    ---------------
    Next week
    TXS Uppipe
    60mm Black EGT
    60mm Black Oil temp
    ---------------
    Next month
    Utec? Rim's? Tint?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emailaddress.jpg  
    Last edited by xylem007; 07-10-2003 at 06:15 PM.

Hey
    Dayton here, 25years old
    Currently have an '02 RSX, but it was nailed by a drunk driver while I was parked at a restaurant.

I'm seriously considering an '04 WRX. The '04 changes settled pretty much every issue I had that caused me not to get it in '02.

Much as I love my RSX, it's likely never to be the same considering the amount of damage. And I don't see myself buying the same car twice.

Originally posted by NoUse4aName
    Hey
    Dayton here, 25years old
    Currently have an '02 RSX, but it was nailed by a drunk driver while I was parked at a restaurant.

I'm seriously considering an '04 WRX. The '04 changes settled pretty much every issue I had that caused me not to get it in '02.

Much as I love my RSX, it's likely never to be the same considering the amount of damage. And I don't see myself buying the same car twice.
    Come to the upcoming meet on August 10th, we'll show you what some bada$$ '02s can do!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.