Roll call Ohio - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What's up with all these cincy/southern ohio people? I'm jealous! I wish you guys didn't live all the way on ...

What's up with all these cincy/southern ohio people? I'm jealous! I wish you guys didn't live all the way on the other side of the state (which happens to be pretty damn far)...

Anyone from up north/east side of ohio!? Am I the only COOL one? lol
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

LET's do a Dayton/Cinci meet sometime soon!! I'm up for an install day or just a day to cruise around town and show people what AWD + Turbo mean!

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    What's up with all these cincy/southern ohio people? I'm jealous! I wish you guys didn't live all the way on the other side of the state (which happens to be pretty damn far)...

Anyone from up north/east side of ohio!? Am I the only COOL one? lol
    I'm in Conneaut OH, about 2 miles from lake Erie and the PA line.

BTW, I'm cooler than you are
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Originally posted by bdoug
    I'm in Conneaut OH, about 2 miles from lake Erie and the PA line.

BTW, I'm cooler than you are
    Haha, [sarcasm]what ever you say my man [/sarcasm]...

I go up to conneaut once in a while to party up at this house....hella fun!

But...if you're ever more east, near me, let me know!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

New 04

Patrick/22

New 04 WRX Sedan Silver, 100 miles on it, the break in period is killing me

I am from the cincinnati area right now but im moving home to westlake up around cleveland at the end of the month. 4 years of working my ass off in college and I got to move back in with the folks due to the lack of a full time job with benefits. Anyways I am down for whatever just let me know whats going on in the area. Would love to find some good roads up in cleveland area and maybe meet up for some talk and how to do some simple mods like removing the air silencer and stuff.

Sorry I forgot to put this in my original post but it seems alot of you are from around the cincinnati area. Do you guys know a place that puts on the stongard protection film? I hear that its a great thing to do on a new car keeps bugs and rocks from messing up the paint and lasts for a long time and you can barely see it. Hoping you guys can help me out

I Support ClubWRX

Mid-Ohio Get Together June 28th

Get-Together next Saturday (June 28) at Mid-Ohio

OH: June 28th Get Together at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Classic

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

d@mn, i leave town on the 27th. sorry guys
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Dan
    24 Male

I drive a 2004 WR Blue sedan in Canton, OH. If you guys ever meet for wings at one of the Quaker Steak & Lube's, count me in!

I saw a girl driving an '02 or '03 black WRX sedan yesterday in Belden Village. She was pretty hot.

I Support ClubWRX
    Come on guys! Everyone's been wanting a get together in the middle of the state. Here's the perfect opportunity, and no one responds.

I just got back from the vintage races and there was a black WRX there from Columbus we talked to, and a blue on from Indiana. Hope they'll be back this Saturday night.

Steve

The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Originally posted by smorris
    Come on guys! Everyone's been wanting a get together in the middle of the state. Here's the perfect opportunity, and no one responds.

I just got back from the vintage races and there was a black WRX there from Columbus we talked to, and a blue on from Indiana. Hope they'll be back this Saturday night.

Steve
    Hey Steve, I was there with my black WRX. Parked in the infield in the shade. Saw your MG. Very nice! I have a 1961 Porsche 356B that I am trying to bring back to life. Hope to meet a few people this coming Saturday.

Mike
    "The firsta rule of Italian driving, Whatsa behind me is not important." -Franco

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by vman
    Hey Steve, I was there with my black WRX. Parked in the infield in the shade. Saw your MG. Very nice! I have a 1961 Porsche 356B that I am trying to bring back to life. Hope to meet a few people this coming Saturday.

Mike
    Didn't see you. Triton from Indy and a black sedan from Columbus (terrible with names...) was there in the infield.

So far there's no interest in Saturday!

A 356! I need to come and see you some time! I passed on one of those many years ago. It had been painted with a brush!

The Morris Garage
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Originally posted by smorris
    Didn't see you. Triton from Indy and a black sedan from Columbus (terrible with names...) was there in the infield.

So far there's no interest in Saturday!

A 356! I need to come and see you some time! I passed on one of those many years ago. It had been painted with a brush!
    I had my WRX parked under a tree on the hill near the Thunder Alley bathrooms. I'm about to tackle a brake rebuild on the 356. If your in the neighborhood........

Mike
    "The firsta rule of Italian driving, Whatsa behind me is not important." -Franco

Hey dan you ever seen me around canton? I have a white wrx looks bone stock no rims nothing done to the exterior except tint. But under the hood I have a vf22, sti inj., utec, uppipe, etc. etc. etc. I like rolling around there and racing the vipers and vettes. I went to movies10 to see 2fast2furious the night it came out. Next time your going to be around there let me know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Last bump on this one...

What a dissapointment. Not a single response on NASIOC, one on LERSOC, none on WRX Fanatics, none on the Tech, reply, but no one coming from the regional SCCA Solo II forum, and just a couple from here. Good thing I didn't try to get a corral!

See y'all there in the morning. Bring bug juice!

Steve

The Morris Garage
    Bugeye Mafia #338