Roll call Ohio - Page 6
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; chirexy, Hey man, I've seen you in Yellow Springs! I have a black WRX here in Fairborn, OH and have ...

chirexy,
    Hey man, I've seen you in Yellow Springs! I have a black WRX here in Fairborn, OH and have seen you driving around! Welcome to the club and to the area! I work at WPAFB and live in Fairborn, soon to be moving to Centerville.
    Let me know what you are doing, and we'll go cruise sometime!

Justin

PS - These pics are of my car after doing the Koji Headlight Mod this weekend! It looks amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails justin\'s wrx - koji lights - front sm.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Meetin Up

Hey guys, check out this thread, PM raptor for the details.
    Cincy-rex is a great guy

Tubby, hope you can attend, love to see those Koji's up close. I really need to do those, love to get some first had tips.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

Hyper-fest is this weekend!!

www.hyper-fest.com

Whap and I will be there!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Mark/46
    2003 WRX 5 speed
    Red
    No modifications
    East side of Cleveland Lyndhurst
    1st time owner of a Subaru and really enjoying it.

Originally posted by BigArn
    Mark/46
    East side of Cleveland Lyndhurst
    What up Mark!

Where in Lyndhurst? I'm from Highland Hts...but I used to live in Alberta Park Estates

You doing any mods to your car in the future? If so, let me know because I can help you! (and save you some $$$ from not having someone else install it)

Welcome to the boards!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    [B]What up Mark!

Where in Lyndhurst? I'm from Highland Hts...but I used to live in Alberta Park Estates

I'm on Anderson road. No mod's as of yet, car is brand new, and I purchased the extended warrenty, so I'm not to sure if I'll do any performance mods. Thinking of getting the windows tinted, any suggestions as to were to have it done?

Solar Solutions, in Mentor!

Look em up, they do an EXCELLENT job!!

hey, anyone know of a good paintless dent removal place around dayton, ohio?
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I Support ClubWRX
    Aww Shibby! It is brand new. What happened?

On another note... I was at Mid-Ohio Saturday for the Dart kart races (man, those suckers move!) and saw a blue bug-eyed wagon. Anyone know who it was? I didn't see anyone around the car. It was right beside the paddock concession stand.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Originally posted by smorris
    Aww Shibby! It is brand new. What happened?

well, even though i park as far as i can away from other cars, somebody opened thier door into me. its a little dent right in the indentation that runs the side of the car. Also i have 2 very slight ones on the side of the car by the rear windows. I think its from people coming up and leaning on the car while we were cruising around this weekend. So, from now on no one is to come within a 20 ft radius of the WRX. i cant believe this happaned. i was so pissed when my friend pointed them out to me
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

This thread is still going!

Originally posted by Baluchitherium4
    This thread is still going!
    You from Ohio? If so, post yo' info bra!!

Oh, we GOTTA have a meet soon! I finally got my wheels/springs on so I'm ready

yeah someone please host a meet around here. I want to check out some other WRX's and I need to hear some different kinds of exhausts. Also, I want to meet some other WRXers

I want to see those rims to RL

Dale/25M

Columbus, OH.

02' WRX Sedan MBP, 3" Turbo-back, up-pipe, APS intake, Samco IC hoses, TurboXS HPBC@15.5psi, APS Unichip (off the shelf map), STi scoop, solid fogs, eyelids, 01' 2.5RS wheels Best ET: 13.1 Best MPH: 102.4 Best 60ft.: 1.82

Make plans for a meet, and I'll come. "Build it and they will come."

well i am from OH too - i am 22 from Akron area.

I don't have a WRX but it will be my next car so i figured i would stop on in here and start learning about them now - save me some time in the future.