Roll call Ohio - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bill, Cruisefest is at the Dayton county fairgrounds afaik. I think it's close to downtown, but not totally sure. I'll ...

Bill, Cruisefest is at the Dayton county fairgrounds afaik. I think it's close to downtown, but not totally sure. I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by tundra
    I like your idea of meeting at the Grand-Am races, I've been planning to goto them since last year. We usually goto 3-4 Mid-Ohio races out of the year (almost all of the major ones). The funny thing is that I ALWAYS park in the infield right where your map shows. So be on the lookout for a silver rex with steel grey rims hiding in the trees
    That's not in the trees. It is on the top of the hill beside the little road that goes by the pizza place (see pic on page one of this thread.)

I park there for all of the events except the Vintage. Then I take the MGA and I'm on the show field further down the hill (or the last two years I was selected to be in the concoure finalist corral!)

Look for the black WRX wagon seen here: www.MorrisGarage.com

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

I'm up for a trip to Mid-Ohio. I just got my season's pass. The Grand-Am weekend would be fun. Another trip that would be sweet would be to Indianapolis in September for Formula 1.

Mike
    "The firsta rule of Italian driving, Whatsa behind me is not important." -Franco

whoops nevermind, I usually park to the left of 8 underneath the trees. I didn't really look at the map closely

lol
    Last edited by tundra; 05-06-2003 at 05:43 AM.

DAYTON, OH 2002 WRX Owner (black sedan)

Name: Justin Tubbs
    Car: 2002 Subaru WRX Sedan (black)
    Mods: STI Titanium Shift Knob, Blue HID headlamps, Carbon Fiber Trim, Injen Cold Air Kit, Blaupunkt MP3000 WMA/MP3/CD/CD-RW player

IM Name: tubbytreats

E-mail: Justintubb@aol.com

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by vman
    I'm up for a trip to Mid-Ohio. I just got my season's pass. The Grand-Am weekend would be fun. Another trip that would be sweet would be to Indianapolis in September for Formula 1.

Mike
    We did that last year. Streetman, over on NAISOC got us a bunch of free infield corral passes. It was a great time!

Oops! Sorry, big pic.

The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

- Brett / 29M

- Conneaut (NE tip of Ohio, about 3 miles from lake Erie and PA line)

- 2002 WRBP WRX 5spd sedan

- Mods: HKS dp and straight pipe (no muffler) axle-back

- I'm always up for a WRX meet

- e-mail: bdouglas1@adelphia.net

- AIM: EBP2000Simod (I had a 00 Si before the rex)
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

SMorris,
    Do OH Cops ever give you hassle with your light bulbs being changed to clear? I have a black 2002 WRX sedan and I'm going to do the side clear markers, but didn't know about the front turn signals and whether I can change out the orange bulb for something else. Any problems you have heard of?
    Also, where did you get the stencil or sticker for your rear side moldings? I want to do that as well!

What mods do you have under the hood or to suspension?

Justin

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    SMorris,

Also, where did you get the stencil or sticker for your rear side moldings? I want to do that as well!

Justin
    Looks like a 'ClubWRX.com' sticker to me. You can get them here http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=11205
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by tubbytreats
    SMorris,
    Do OH Cops ever give you hassle with your light bulbs being changed to clear? I have a black 2002 WRX sedan and I'm going to do the side clear markers, but didn't know about the front turn signals and whether I can change out the orange bulb for something else. Any problems you have heard of?

What mods do you have under the hood or to suspension?

Justin
    The side markers have yellow bulbs in them, and the front turn signals have the Philips Silver Vision bulbs (silver when off, yellow when on.) It isn't an amber bulb you have to take out, it is a gel cover that is inside the light housing. Options are the "stick it in the oven and take it apart method" which I did, or "cut up the amber gel through the access hole method." So, I'm legal, light wise. It's the no front tag I worry about... I do like the clean black and clear look!

Sticker was indeed the clubWRX.net sticker, until it got all slushy and salty. Then it turned into clubWRK.net, and I ended up taking them off. Now the only markings on the car are the awd sticker (e-check here), the WRX less the Impreza on the liftgate, and the stars on the grille. Cop in North Ridgeville had to ask what kind of car it was when I got hit last month. "Um, Its a Subaru...says so right there on the registration in your hand."

(For those of you wondering, I got the car back last night. I was so happy to get out of the rental automatic Breeze and back into the wagon!)

List of mods can bee seen by clicking the list of mods link in my sig. Or, you can go to www.MorrisGarage.com and see all of my cars.

The Morris Garage

I'm previously from Chicago, but just moved to the Dayton area (Yellow Springs). I'll keep checking with you guys for what's up!
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Chi-Rexy....Welcome to OH. I think some folks are gathering in Cincy on the 17th if you are interested. Let me know and I can look into better details.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

Originally posted by Cincy-Rex
    Chi-Rexy....Welcome to OH. I think some folks are gathering in Cincy on the 17th if you are interested. Let me know and I can look into better details.
    Am I not invited ?

Hyperfest is this coming weekend if anyone's interested!!!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Im sure anyone is welcome. Im not hosting, but I'll find out the details and post them in this thread.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

cool, id like to attend
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.