Roll call Ohio - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Matt Smith 22 Wooster 02 white wrx cosmetics: b22 wing, sti scoop, ebay special grill, 20% window tint, sti mesh ...

Matt Smith 22

Wooster

02 white wrx
    cosmetics: b22 wing, sti scoop, ebay special grill, 20% window tint, sti mesh foglight covers

performance: vf22 turbo, sti injectors, sti fuel pump,turbo xs uppipe, hks catback, hks custom bellmouthed d.p, turboxs unichip

future mods: turbo xs ver2 tmic, dyno tuning and utec and take the grill and wing off so it looks stock

I'm willing to meet up with others drop me p.m. if your bored and want to meet some weekend.
    Last edited by 2002whitewrx; 05-03-2003 at 10:53 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Matt, glad to see you posted!

Is there anyone that is able to install new springs with me? (and is willing to)

I just want to make sure before I spend however much money on the labor.

We gotta meet up soon! I say within the next month, that way we know everyone, and we'll maybe do more things over the summer. Right now I need springs installed, but by the time we meet up, I'll have my TXS Stealthback waiting to be installed (but i'll prolly skip school to install it myself )

Also, post whatever things you need installed that you can't do by yourself. i.e. uppipe, downpipe, springs , etc!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Guess what, we have an event in our home-state!

Hyperdrive is where a bunch of car enthusiasts get together and have a lot of fun.

http://hyper-fest.com/

It's on May 17-18th, and we're tryin to see if we could get a load of people to go.

You could take track lessons from an instructor, build a ricer, watch an engine swap, and enjoy the drifting competition. Check it out! Post on here if you're interested...

Thumbs up

You know Ill be there!!!
    02 WRB WRX
    --whole lotta mods

Wow sounds helpful I wish someone could have helped me with my injectors and uppipe maybe one of you would like to show me how to use the utec? I would love to help you install those springs I've never done this before and would like to know how just let me know when. I'm down for this weekend I have nothing to do I could help you with that exhaust also. I need help with a clutch install do you know how to do that? I prolly won't get to that for a while I just need it by import showdown at norwalk. talk to you later and let me know about this weekend.

Hi Everyone,

I don't have a ton of time to post a lot, but I've been lurking on this board for a couple of years . Anyways here's my info (my car can be seen in the avatar pic):

Name/Age: Matt / 26
    Marysville, OH (30 min from Columbus)
    Mods: catless uppipe, Bosal downpipe, Bosal catback, Samco
    intercooler hoses, Whiteline springs, some external mods, gauges, yada yada

I'm looking at getting a UTEC/pump/injectors/turbo sometime... I just have more wife convincing to do hehe.

I'd definately be up for meeting some other Ohio people. I rarely see any wrx's where I live. When I drive through town all the hillbillies look at my car like it's a spaceship or something lol. There are a few other rexes in my work parking lot, but I never see them on the road so those don't count
    Last edited by tundra; 05-05-2003 at 07:30 AM.

Glad you posted, Matt! We def. need to meet up somewhere soon!

NICE ride dude! DId you do the blacked out headlights?

Thanks

Yea, I painted the headlights myself. It was pretty easy actually and it really changed the look of the car. Plus it was a lot cheaper than a new pair.... although I would LOVE to have some JDM's..... Nonetheless, I'd rather spend $800 on a new turbo.

Cruise-fest is in Dayton this year, if any of you didn't know.

Fri/Sat/Sun iirc.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi Matt, and welcome!

Know what you mean about Marysville. I was born there (my aunt was the head nurse) but we lived in Bellefontaine. Both have changed a lot since Honda came in. It was even more Norman Rockwellish before 1980! Bellefontaine is like the poster town for the TV advertised CD "Mullet Rock!" They are still driving the same clapped out Cutlasses and Camaros as when I moved away 20 years ago. (I was always the strange on in town with the imports. Stoplight racing in a Beetle convert, a FIAT 124 wagon, and then later a Scirocco. The latter was the only front wheel drive car in town that wasn't an Eldorado or a Toranado!

BTW, if you ever see a white BMW Z3 with a bearded balding redheadded guy driving, give him the finger and then blow his doors off! It is my little brother, and he just can't believe I paid so little for a car that can whoop him.

See ya,
    Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Snowvert,

When/Where in Dayton is 'Cruisefest'?

Bill M.

------
    2003 WRX WGN "Blubaru"
    2003 World Rally Blue WRX Wagon
    AccessPort - Stage 1 93 Oct.
    Fuzion ZRi tires
    Hardwired Valentine One / Lidatek LE-30
    XM Roady
    50% Tint

I Support ClubWRX
    For a late June meet reasonably close to most of us, how about the Grand-Am races at Mid-Ohio:

http://www.midohio.com/sportscarcour...s/roadrace.asp

Oh, I just saw that the main event is a Saturday evening race! Even better! Change the date on the map to the 28th.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Originally posted by tundra
    Thanks

Yea, I painted the headlights myself. It was pretty easy actually and it really changed the look of the car. Plus it was a lot cheaper than a new pair.... although I would LOVE to have some JDM's..... Nonetheless, I'd rather spend $800 on a new turbo.
    I'm going to have to make a final decision when I see your car in person, cus we have similar exterior mods (OEM kit, steel grey/dark rims) so I'll see then!

Haha Steve you hit it right on the head! All the 80's camaros and Firebirds aside I'm really starting to love living here. It's close enough to the big city but not over saturated with people, which is right up my alley. I'd even say that the city is growing quite a bit, thanks to Honda and Scott's. Honda is what actually brought me here back in February.

I like your idea of meeting at the Grand-Am races, I've been planning to goto them since last year. We usually goto 3-4 Mid-Ohio races out of the year (almost all of the major ones). The funny thing is that I ALWAYS park in the infield right where your map shows. So be on the lookout for a silver rex with steel grey rims hiding in the trees

Oh btw, I'll gladly give your brother the finger but I'm so scared to speed around here because there's so many damn cops I think I'll pass on the races

Haha joking of course

Later,
    Matt

for Ryan

No problem Ryan. I'd say your best bet to check it out up close would be at the races. My weekends are pretty crazy until then!

Later,
    Matt

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.