Roll call Ohio - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bill, I'd say buy everything from online vendors. If you do your research, you'll save a LOT of money. If ...

Bill, I'd say buy everything from online vendors. If you do your research, you'll save a LOT of money. If and when you do buy new parts, I'll gladly help you install them!

PICTURES, PICTURES! Turbos, rims, and WRXs!

We just installed a new turbo on whap's car friday night! We also did my uppipe install a couple of weeks ago.

Just keep us updated. And I'm willing to put you in the right direction for what you want to purchase. I'm pretty good at finding good prices on stuff!
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

billmclaugh, I got mine from the Fairborn dealership.

This is cool to meet all these other WRXer's from Ohio. So you guys will help me install my mods?
    Last edited by Shibby; 04-27-2003 at 07:02 PM.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    billmclaugh, I got mine from the Fairborn dealership.

This is cool to meet all these other WRXer's from Ohio. So you guys will help me install my mods?
    Hell yeah shibby! I think we should all meet up within the next month or so...just to meet eachother and whatnot...then after that we'll figure out stuff for installing stuff. We could always do an install fest of our own...lol

Originally posted by RLsChMiDt
    Hell yeah shibby! I think we should all meet up within the next month or so...just to meet eachother and whatnot...then after that we'll figure out stuff for installing stuff. We could always do an install fest of our own...lol
    cool, although i may not have my WRX by that time, but I'll still go
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I'm up for a Cleveland meet. When and where? How's next Saturday sound? Where would be a good spot to gather? Smorris is in Avon, I'm in Twinsburg. Ryan and whap, are you guys in Akron/Canton?
    "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts... attitudes... prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone."

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem

im in dayton

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Ah Clem
    I'm up for a Cleveland meet. When and where? How's next Saturday sound? Where would be a good spot to gather? Smorris is in Avon, I'm in Twinsburg. Ryan and whap, are you guys in Akron/Canton?
    I'm out for next Saturday, as that is NEOhio SCCA Solo II Driver's School day, with the autocross the following day.

Plus, my WRX is still in the shop ten days after getting whacked...

But, y'all go ahead without me. Not sure you want an old fart hangin' around anyway. (But I'm a fun old fart... )

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

yea, Im in akron/canton. Ryan is up north toward cleveland.
    smorris, Im a "old fart" too

This warm weather sure gives me the "mod bug". Today I did the sidemarker blinker mod, and the abs switch, .......but Im really in the mood for a nice Juicy uppipe to do.
    02 WRB WRX
    --whole lotta mods

Originally posted by whap
    yea, Im in akron/canton. Ryan is up north toward cleveland.
    smorris, Im a "old fart" too

This warm weather sure gives me the "mod bug". Today I did the sidemarker blinker mod, and the abs switch, .......but Im really in the mood for a nice Juicy uppipe to do.
    hahahah, like i said, now YOU'RE THE expert!

From Cincinnati myself, moving to Centerville next week though. Glad to see a lot of people from Ohio!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Thanx for the Solar Solutions name RLsChMiDt. I'll check them out. Been busy with work & forgot replying to your edit

Robert
    --------------------------------
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

Originally posted by ur2punk
    Thanx for the Solar Solutions name RLsChMiDt. I'll check them out. Been busy with work & forgot replying to your edit

Robert
    Glad I could help. I hope i'll see you guys around sometime! Let's seriously look for a little install/meet thing at the beginning of the summer or earlier. We'll figure out exact dates in a couple of weeks. I just want to get through school first!

whats up?

Scott, 20 (for another week and half or so)

Youngstown

2003 WRB WRX, gold ROTA SDR wheels

willing to meet other subaru people

I'm not sure if anyone post there, but LERSOC.com is cool (Lake Erie Region Subaru Owners Club.)

www.lersoc.com
    Scott Katz
    2003 WRX
    www.skatz11.com

Scott! Glad to hear from ya! I've been to lersoc, kinda dead and not really WRX oriented, more RS and older subie cars. Ah well, I check there everyonce in while.

We DEF. gotta meet up. The more people that show up in this thread, the more i wanna meet up! Keep em comin!

AIM Screen name: RLSchmidt14

IM Me!

RLSchmidt14, one more favor dude - can you PM me the source for JDM/STi coated uppie?

TIA,
    Robert
    --------------------------------
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.