Roll call Ohio - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Do you bring your car to Ellacot?...

Question

Do you bring your car to Ellacot?
    --------------------------------
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mike Wilson
    Cincinnati
    2002 WRX Uppipe and Turbo back from scooby sport and Borla
    love to meet up.
    BTW we are having a meet down here in Cincy May 3 check out the Cincy meet thread on Nasioc.com under regional forums.
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Originally posted by ur2punk
    If you have AIM: "RLSchmidt14" is my SN

Yes, I'll bring it to Ellacott...(shaker)??
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Originally posted by F22-Raptor
    Mike Wilson
    Cincinnati
    2002 WRX Uppipe and Turbo back from scooby sport and Borla
    love to meet up.
    BTW we are having a meet down here in Cincy May 3 check out the Cincy meet thread on Nasioc.com under regional forums.
    Will do!

If you had your car at Ellacot several weeks ago then I saw your car I was there for an oil change & I was pacing the lot. Saw a tinted silver Rex & was asking the crew what tint percentage it was & they thought it was 50%. Looked pretty kewl so maybe it was yours?
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

Originally posted by ur2punk
    I bought my car from Ellacot-Shaker, good group of people.
    "The firsta rule of Italian driving, Whatsa behind me is not important." -Franco

hi i'm lay.

from columbus, new to this forum.

'02 red sedona sedan w/ invidia downpipe, hks hipower exhaust and stage 2 utex. got injectors, fuel pump, and upipe waiting to be installed. txs fmic and vf30 to come pretty soon.

for looks: sti headlights, tein ha coilovers, 17 inch rota formels

i'm pretty busy working, 6 days a week, but if i had time, meeting others would be cool.

Lay, sounds like a PHAT ride! We'll have to meet up with everyone when it's a good time...

For ya'll to know, I bought mine from Halpert Subaru in Painsville...and the price from Ellacott was much more expensive! The lady from there was a b!tch...but may have just been me...

Hi All.
    Travis/23
    Cincinnati, although fairly obvious.
    03 AT Black Wagon 4400 miles
    I just installed a Bosal Cat-Back and got my windows tinted too. In case you guys are looking there is a great place in Marion. Buckeye Sun Control 140 they will do the front two legal (50) and the backs i think were done in (30) Also put a screen in scoop and grill and front license plate replacement thing(technical i know).
    Had it about a month and a half....Cant wait to buy more stuff! Looking forward to wheels, roof rail removal and then the expensive stuff.
    AIM: tntatuc
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

How much can I expect for a good tint job?

Any recommendations (Cleveland east or west)?

TIA,
    Robert
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

Good Tint

I know this isnt in Cleveland, but I spent 140. I am extremely pleased. Cant imagine paying much more than that.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

I payed $200 even and it was PERFECT. The sheets were cut out by a machine to get the PERFECT fit, and there's no bubbles. It's a place in Mentor, I forget the name, but if you want it I'll go find it. I got 50%...not dark enough, but looks good!

AIM: RLSchmidt14

...IM me!

Edit: It's called "Solar Solutions"...look 'em up in the phone book! And ANYONE in the AKRON/CANTON area FRIDAY NIGHT (April 25th), we're doin a little install with two cars, but ALL ARE WELCOME! IM me or give me a call if you wanna join us! (216) 390-2500 ...the name's Ryan.
    Last edited by RLsChMiDt; 04-24-2003 at 07:54 PM.

Bill, 41
    Dayton (Kettering)
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon - Blue
    I'm willing to meet other WRX owners to learn about mods.

Things I like about the WRX:

a. It's a head-turner, especially from guys 18-25 or so, driving the ubiquitous Grand Am. Unfortunately though, it's not a chick-magnet.

b. Passes great. Especially on those long two-lane backroads highways, where the typical '35ers' (those people who go no faster than the posted speed limit) are in the way - just drop to 3rd and *whoooooooosh!*

Unfortunately I have a *donk* above the right front wheel. Two places quote $980 and $1150 for complete repair/repaint. Anybody have any recommendations in the Dayton area where this can be done?

Also in the Dayton area, where can mods be purchased and/or installed?

TIA,

Bill M.
    2003 World Rally Blue WRX Wagon
    AccessPort - Stage 1 93 Oct.
    Fuzion ZRi tires
    Hardwired Valentine One / Lidatek LE-30
    XM Roady
    50% Tint

Originally posted by billmclaugh
    Bill, 41
    Dayton (Kettering)
    2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon - Blue
    I'm willing to meet other WRX owners to learn about mods.

Things I like about the WRX:

a. It's a head-turner, especially from guys 18-25 or so, driving the ubiquitous Grand Am. Unfortunately though, it's not a chick-magnet.

b. Passes great. Especially on those long two-lane backroads highways, where the typical '35ers' (those people who go no faster than the posted speed limit) are in the way - just drop to 3rd and *whoooooooosh!*

Unfortunately I have a *donk* above the right front wheel. Two places quote $980 and $1150 for complete repair/repaint. Anybody have any recommendations in the Dayton area where this can be done?

Also in the Dayton area, where can mods be purchased and/or installed?

TIA,

Bill M.
    hey, i think ive seen you around. I drive alot in the kettering/centervile area.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

hey, i think ive seen you around. I drive alot in the kettering/centervile area.

Cool. Are you getting your WRX from Gary at White Allen in Dayton? He's a good guy.

Do you know any places nearby to purchase/install mods? I've had mine for 5 months now and am getting a hankering for mo' speed.

Bill M.
    2003 World Rally Blue WRX Wagon
    AccessPort - Stage 1 93 Oct.
    Fuzion ZRi tires
    Hardwired Valentine One / Lidatek LE-30
    XM Roady
    50% Tint

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.