Roll call Ohio - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well you could put the muffler on in 15 mins tops, however, i don't know how hard the downpipe install ...

well you could put the muffler on in 15 mins tops, however, i don't know how hard the downpipe install is. Just bring them to the Aug 10 meet and we will all help you
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just got off the phone with Xtreme Motorsports in Kettering. Wanted $200!!! I was shocked and explained once again that all the ScoobySport stuff fits the stock bolts and holes. He seemed to think $200 was fair.

I just then called Midas and Muffler Brothers and got quotes from $35 to $100 for the downpipe and muffler swap.

Although the August 10th meet is inticing me a bit... Did they give an address for the meet yet? I'm still waiting on that, but could possibly come in the afternoon.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

$200 for minor labor only? Sheesh

Withdraws recommendation, and all future recommendations.

I just figured the Midas type places would give you the same story as Wagner.

Maybe you should talk to one of the Wagner mechanics directly about some extra-curricular work.

Justin,

Give RJR Motorsports a call, 937-299-3951. They are off of south dixie in moraine. About a 15 min. drive from Oakwood area.

They will install a catless downpipe for you, but it will be "as-is" and no paperwork. It's some serious federal fine of $50,000 or more if a shop is caught doing that, I think.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Roll call Ohio

If yur from ohio, let me here it...
    Im from the akron area and want to know where you guys are.
    All show and no go . . .
    Your car looks fast, but why's it so slo.

2002 WR blue WRX (RIP)
    2001 Imola Red BMW M Coupe (sold... )

Columbus here

I'm Pat, and I'm down in Dayton.
    \m/

I'm Matt, I live near Canton.

dayton
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

-Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

lol knew I posted in this once before.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Wende
    Pataskala Ohio (17 miles from Columbus)

Brandon, 21
    Sharon PA (5 mins from youngstown, so close enough)
    I havnt seen any other REX owners personally. Anyone want to meet up? I installed a 3"custom turboback with a bosal dp and catted uppipe and Im getting these "weird" noises....I say they are normal boxer/turbo noises but others around me say its abnormal.

I would need another fellow WRX drivers opinion on that matter since I have nothign to compare it to.....
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Originally posted by BrandonWRX
    Brandon, 21
    Sharon PA (5 mins from youngstown, so close enough)
    I havnt seen any other REX owners personally. Anyone want to meet up? I installed a 3"custom turboback with a bosal dp and catted uppipe and Im getting these "weird" noises....I say they are normal boxer/turbo noises but others around me say its abnormal.

I would need another fellow WRX drivers opinion on that matter since I have nothign to compare it to.....
    I need to put miles on my car. Actually, if you're interested in coming out here to play in the snow this weekend, I'll take a look at it for it.
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

Mike, Worthington (suburb of Columbus)

Silver '03 sedan ppp stage 3 plus other goodness!

Would be happy to meet up with you guys and gals.