Roll call Ohio - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Roll call Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by NoUse4aName Hey Dayton here, 25years old Currently have an '02 RSX, but it was nailed by a ...

Originally posted by NoUse4aName
    Hey
    Dayton here, 25years old
    Currently have an '02 RSX, but it was nailed by a drunk driver while I was parked at a restaurant.

I'm seriously considering an '04 WRX. The '04 changes settled pretty much every issue I had that caused me not to get it in '02.

Much as I love my RSX, it's likely never to be the same considering the amount of damage. And I don't see myself buying the same car twice.
    damn, sorry about that man. I'm also in dayton. I have a 04 WRX and it is absolutely awsome. Great car
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

OK. I think I missed the last thing that happened. I've been so bloody busy though. Anyway, do we have anything in the works for the Cinci/Dayton crowd in the near future. I'll read on in the posts, but if something comes up, drcollins@yahoo.com!!
    ----------------------------------------
    '02 Blue Sportwagon
    No mods - yet
    Starting with the rear sway bar and anti-lift kit...one day....I have faith

Originally posted by Shibby
    damn, sorry about that man. I'm also in dayton. I have a 04 WRX and it is absolutely awsome. Great car
    Which dealer did you get it from?

And if you don't mind how much did you pay?

I'm planning on hitting up every dealer in Dayton, Cincy, and Columbus for a quote when I buy.

Is it possible to get the winter package without the sunroof? I'm 6'6 and I think that the sunroof would cut out too much headroom, but the heated stuff would be great.

Originally posted by chirexy
    OK. I think I missed the last thing that happened. I've been so bloody busy though. Anyway, do we have anything in the works for the Cinci/Dayton crowd in the near future. I'll read on in the posts, but if something comes up, drcollins@yahoo.com!!
    it might be a lil far for you, but try and catch the meet on August 10th... it's in Cuyahoga Falls..
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

almost new to the area

Hi all.

Female , 22. Time and money have prevented me from mods other than those listed in my sig, but there's a birthday on the horizon.

I'll be migrating to Columbus this August, to attend medical school at Ohio State. Coming from the University of Michigan, I can't really say "Go Bucks!" with a straight face yet, but I'm sure I'll learn if for nothing other than self-defense. You're a fairly rabid lot, it seems, judging by the comments my U of M t-shirts have drawn...and I thought the Wolverines were a devoted cult. Football victories always seem to addle the wits, though, so I'll chalk it up to terminal sports-maddness

I'd love to be able to meet some fellow Ohioan rexers -- but given that I have six textbooks for anatomy alone, freetime will probably not be forthcoming. I've tried to troll the boards, but do Columbus area folks ever meet locally? If not, let's! I'd commit a host of serious felonies to be able to go to the Cuyahoga meet, but school starts too damn early... Regardless, I'll be the black rex of my avatar with Michigan plates and a dorky wave to proffer.
    black 02 Rex
    strömung cat back, prodrive anthracite P7s on pirelli p-zeros, morettes, etc., assorted carbon fiber gewgaws.

Emily - Glad to see a Michigan-er came to her senses and joined a winning team jk. Im sure that once the football season gets rolling you will be singin Sloopy with the rest of us.

Your ride is lookin good. I like those wheels a lot, maybe someday I can afford em.
    "Well kids you tried and didn't succeed, the important thing to remember here is...... Never Try." - Homer

Originally posted by NoUse4aName
    Which dealer did you get it from?

And if you don't mind how much did you pay?

I'm planning on hitting up every dealer in Dayton, Cincy, and Columbus for a quote when I buy.

Is it possible to get the winter package without the sunroof? I'm 6'6 and I think that the sunroof would cut out too much headroom, but the heated stuff would be great.
    I would definetly go to Wagner Subaru in Fairborn. They are extremely mod friendly and just an all around great dealer. I paid 24,000 out the door for my WRX (rear spoiler and STi SS). I probably could have gotten a lower price somewhere else, but I'm really impressed with Wagner Subaru.

Also, the all weather package doesnt come without a sun roof.
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

I hope everyone is coming to the August 10th meet!!!

(check the stickies at the top of this forum)

RL, is the meet during the day also? cause there is a very huge party august 10th and im going to try and attend both

Originally posted by Shibby
    RL, is the meet during the day also? cause there is a very huge party august 10th and im going to try and attend both
    Yeah, we're thinkin around 1ish... till whenever

Chirexy, Shibby, NoUse4aName,
    I'm in Fairborn, OH right now soon to be moving to Oakwood. I'm up for an install day or just a day to cruise around Dayton. Have recently done a ton of mods to my car's looks and am saving up for a ScoobySport exhaust system and maybe a Cobb reflash or something.
    I have a black 2002 WRX with Koji-modded headlights, 35% tint, STI-Strut Tower Braces (Front & Rear), STI-Replica Mesh Fog Light Covers, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, SilverStar headlights, Billet Grille Insert, Injen CAI, and more.

Who's up for a Dayton meeting sometime just to chat and talk about different mods?

Justin

Dustin Ross
    23/m
    west lafayette, OH

2003 WRB WRX
    forge blow off valve
    scoobysports full exhaust

soon to be some 18" rota subzero's
    cobb re-mapped ecu
    maybe bigger turbo not sure yet
    WRB '03 WRX
    all the good stuff from STi, COBB, Hotchkis, Perrin, Apex-i, Rota, ScoobySports, and Yokohama

CloudZero,
    Where did you get your ScoobySport exhaust? I'm trying to do the same thing with my car and would GREATLY appreciate any pointers, advice, complaints, disappointments, reviews on their product. I could only find one place (www.rallyperformance.com) in the US that would sell them. Are there more local distributors in OH?
    Thanks for joinging the board, what do you think of the people on here?

Justin

Tubby, are you not going to go to the meet I've been planning so hard?

AUGUST 10th, there's a MEET...

Cloudzero... BE THERE!

i'll try to show up there
    hopefully i can get out of work for it=)
    i never realized how many wrx owners there actually is in ohio,
    i guess when you live by all the amish you don't really see to many real cars
    WRB '03 WRX
    all the good stuff from STi, COBB, Hotchkis, Perrin, Apex-i, Rota, ScoobySports, and Yokohama

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.