Staten Island Meet 12/19

This is a discussion on Staten Island Meet 12/19 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, some people signed up over on my S.E. messageboard to tell me about a Staten Island car meet (its ...

Staten Island Meet 12/19

Hey, some people signed up over on my S.E. messageboard to tell me about a Staten Island car meet (its a mixed meet) and they said its an open invitation to any cars that would like to come out...I'll be there in my WRX in case any other WRX's would like to show up...already spoke to a few people and there should be 3-4 there.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What time and where is it at? I think I'm off that day so I should be there.
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

9:00 PM at the K-Mart off Richmond Avenue...theres a post on the S.E. messageboard and on Importfanatix.com if you need any more info.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

i'll come along ... and i might be able to bring some WRX friends ...

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

I believe I could make this, how many other WRX guys are showing up?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Hey trail!, you do upstate and NYC meets ... cuz i go to UAlbany, i was wondering if your in my area?

SQC - 189

hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Well I'm a definite,...my friend's Silver WRX should be too...then I talked to my friend Yellow Cobb WRX and d0me's red WRX wagon and they said they would most likely come...but then theres alot of non-subar cars coming...my friends (the pics from the snow) 350z, 330ci, c32, some stangs etc etc are showing up so there will definitely be people there.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

Originally posted by Subie2.5RS2003
    Hey trail!, you do upstate and NYC meets ... cuz i go to UAlbany, i was wondering if your in my area?
    You probably know Gabe then if you go to UAlb.

School in Saratoga Springs, home on Long Island.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Oh very cool ... keep me up to date when the next Subaru meet will be up here!

SQC - 189

BUMP. Meet is this week, anyone that can take some time out of their busy schedules welcome From what it sounds like there should be about 5 local WRX's...I don't know about people coming from NJ or NYC...its supposed to snow also which means there should be more WRX's showing up and then we can all tear into the Mall parking lot which is about 2 minutes away
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

Last minute bump for anyone interested.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

Originally posted by SERacing
    9:00 PM at the K-Mart off Richmond Avenue...theres a post on the S.E. messageboard and on Importfanatix.com if you need any more info.
    Manhattan here, don't really know Staten Island, tried the SE forum but was unable to log in.

Would like to head out there in my WRX but need a more specific location.

thanx

I Support ClubWRX
    I wish I had seen this thread earlier.... I have other plans that I can't break tonite, but would have loved to go to this meet....
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Mapquest? Don't know which bridge you're coming from. If you look up directions for the Staten Island Mall that will do too...since they're about a 1/4 mile away from each other, same road etc.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady