silverstars, eurolites......

This is a discussion on silverstars, eurolites...... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; just bought hids and was wondering any local guys are interested in some 9007 bulbs. i have a pair of ...

silverstars, eurolites......

just bought hids and was wondering any local guys are interested in some 9007 bulbs.
    i have a pair of silverstars used for 2 weeks selling for $20 for the pair
    i have a pair of eurolite used for 1 day because i purchased the hid right after i installed them , they are the plasma series bulb and can be seen on [url]http://www.sounddomain.com/ shoplist~b~Eurolite~t~Headlight+Replacement+Bulbs[
    /url] ,
    i paid $23 dollars shipped and now asking for $15 dollars for the pair.
    i have a set of japan made hyperwhites (used for 1 week) and i m looking for $25 dollars for the pair.

i m looking for a local buyer around new brunswick, Rutgers area.
    $50 for all 3 pairs because i dont want to see these around anymore due to the fact that i feel bad spending almost 100 dollars on theses then i got hids.

Report this

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i dont have fifty bucks.. if i did i would.. my right headlight is out.. and i feel bad high beam'n everyone..my fog lights suck..drity pee yellow..

but neways...euro lights good? circut city was selling them for like 30..so iuno..

wanna help me out? $$ price wise?
    Fan of Helix