Platinum in DC this weekend! 11/15/03

This is a discussion on Platinum in DC this weekend! 11/15/03 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm arriving on Saturday, 11/15 and going to a conference on Sunday. Party at my hotel. Shoot me an email. ...

Platinum in DC this weekend! 11/15/03

I'm arriving on Saturday, 11/15 and going to a conference on Sunday. Party at my hotel. Shoot me an email.

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why's everyone always here when I'm going to be gone? Have fun Jim, I will actually be up in PA while you're down here in VA. I guess we're keeping the balance of the number of WRX's in the are stable?
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

PArty.....where!! I like partys!

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Why's everyone always here when I'm going to be gone? Have fun Jim, I will actually be up in PA while you're down here in VA. I guess we're keeping the balance of the number of WRX's in the are stable?
    Nah, my WRX will still be in PA sitting on the car lot for sale. I'll be driving the Rally Neon.

-Jim

Figures, I'll be passing by D.C. on I95 the following weekend, 11/21 and 11/22. I got to go to Richmond, VA for Va State Police testing but am always willing to party. I would have stopped by Fri or Sat night. You live pretty close to my neck of the wood anyway, though, so there will be other times. Have fun though and be safe. Later

--Jay--

Originally posted by 04silver bullet
    Figures, I'll be passing by D.C. on I95 the following weekend, 11/21 and 11/22. I got to go to Richmond, VA for Va State Police testing but am always willing to party. I would have stopped by Fri or Sat night. You live pretty close to my neck of the wood anyway, though, so there will be other times. Have fun though and be safe. Later

--Jay--
    Daaaaam DC and Richmond is kina far it's like over 2-3hr drive