In DC 11/10-14 anyone want to get together?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on In DC 11/10-14 anyone want to get together? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am in DC for a work conference and could probably get out one night for a couple beers if ...

In DC 11/10-14 anyone want to get together?

I am in DC for a work conference and could probably get out one night for a couple beers if anyone is going to be around.

I am staying at the Marriott Wardman Park and am really not too familiar with the area but I could grab a cab somewhere.

I will probably be able to check my email a couple times throughout the day so Wednesday would probably be the best day.

Let me know.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

A bunch of us meet up in Rockville (I know... a far cab ride...but a short metro ride) on Friday night. We usually grab some food somewhere after talking a little bit out by our cars. Then head home sometime later. If you're interested let me know.

-Jim
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the invite but unfortunately I will be flying out Thursday night.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Ah, that sucks. I just saw that you said you'd be here until the 14th, which is Friday. No big deal. Hope you enjoy your time here in DC.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I'll be in DC this Saturday night to party. Just missed you.

-Jim

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Ah, that sucks. I just saw that you said you'd be here until the 14th, which is Friday. No big deal. Hope you enjoy your time here in DC.
    Ah, that's a typo. Like I said, I will be here until Thursday night.

Sucks.
    -Brian

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I'll be in DC this Saturday night to party. Just missed you.

-Jim
    I'll be in Jersey on Saturday.

There is a dyno tune and meet in Edison, then I am heading into NYC.
    -Brian

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.