any sti's in richmond va

This is a discussion on any sti's in richmond va within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'm wondering if anybody on here lives in or near richmond va with an sti. I've looked at them and ...

any sti's in richmond va

i'm wondering if anybody on here lives in or near richmond va with an sti. I've looked at them and read about them but never road in one before. I really want to ride in one bad. The dealership says they one let anyone test drive it. is that b/s or not. help me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i saw one in richmond. it was on route 1 in ashland turning down a back road. it was blue/gold.
    i have a 04 wrx
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

im in richmond/midlothian area...i have seen 2 blue sti's,my friend has a white sti,and i saw a blk sti yesterday...i think im the only one with a reg wrx.thats b/s they will let u test drive the sti. pence nissan told me they let someone drive one...but he ended up buying it. i wanna upgrade i think,but i cant afford it

There is a very large Richmond following at wrxfanatics and a number of STi owners.

am i the only girl in richmond area with a WRX?
    i been wondering that.
    welcome spoolin make sure to sign on wrxfanatics.com too both are great sites.
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Hey SPOOLIN1 and amccrazgrl, you may have one more Rex in the area very soon. I am in the application process with the Virginia State Police and may be moving to Richmond/midlothian around the end of April if everything goes as planned (I'm sure I'll get hired, I better atleast ). I moving there alone and don't know anyone in 200 sq. miles of Richmond , but it is nice to know that some members are from the area. Maybe we can meet up sometime and hang out when I get there (on the weekends, my only time off from the Academy). Later

--Jay--

P.S. I will probably have to come back there in January sometime for the Polygraph Exam. The last time I came out for testing (end of last month), I spent the weekend. I'll let everyone know when I'm coming out again, maybe we could hang out .

well good to meet ya jay! hope everythings goes the way you plan. welcome to the area..hopefully well meet sometime.