Cecil County, Friday November 7th
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Cecil County, Friday November 7th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; There are going to be a few of us going to Cecil county on Friday November 7th. Anyone that can ...

Cecil County, Friday November 7th

There are going to be a few of us going to Cecil county on Friday November 7th. Anyone that can make it, come down and hangout for a while. One of the cars going to run, a TWIN TURBO VIPER ? Sure to be a good run. Later

--Jay--

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

As of right now, there are going to be 12 SRT-4's down there and a couple of WRX's. Would love to see some of you guys from here make it down!! The Viper that Jay is talking about is one of the SRT-4 guys' father. It is the Hennesy Venom 800TT package!!
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

Hey, Todd, I'm glad you'll be able to make it. Do you know if Scott may be able to come? We should have a pretty big turn out, I'm hoping a lot of local club members can make it. I'll see you there.

P.S. I'm lovin' the times, that car is quick

--Jay--

Originally posted by 04silver bullet
    Hey, Todd, I'm glad you'll be able to make it. Do you know if Scott may be able to come? We should have a pretty big turn out, I'm hoping a lot of local club members can make it. I'll see you there.

P.S. I'm lovin' the times, that car is quick

--Jay--
    Jay, are you talkin about Scott (YBnormal) that has a silver STi, that lives in Oxford, PA? If so, I talked to him already and I'm pretty sure he is coming. He posted on our thread at the SRTforum.

What up guys I'll be there on the 7th with my friend who has a STI running 13.00's stock. Hopefully he'll get some of his mods on before then .

Jeff W
    03 WRB WRX Sedan
    STI uppipe, Invidia downpipe, Joe P @ 16psi
    13.5@ 100 w/1.94 60ft

yeah i'll be there, should have a downpipe and mid pipe by then, come-on 12's
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

Sorry for the delay, Andre, but that is the Scott I'm talking about. I know Todd (silversti) and Scott go there quite often. This will be fun I'm gonna bring the digital camera and video recorder so we can get some good stuff on film. Plus I think it is a great place for a small meet. See you all there. Just look for the WRX's, SRT4's and of course the STI's

--Jay--

I hope the wheather hold out for us!!

From what I heard it is supposed to be overcast and cool. It should be dry, but you know how this area is, raining one minute and sunny the next. And you can't go ny what the weather forecasters say, they don't have a clue.

yeah i'm praying it will be dry, i have my down pipe on now and intake, hoping for some mid to low 12's
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

Looks like partly cloudy (the occasional shot of sunlight is nice) and cool weather. Looks like a good night for some good runs and low numbers. See you all there. Later

--Jay--

I talked to Andre (drizze99) and apparently the guy couldn't get it tuned in right in time. He had in stalled a boost controller and was apparently having a few issues with the car. I was very dissappointed also. Oh well, hopefully another time. I wanna try to get down the track atleast one more time before they shut down for the season. If anyone is planning on going soon, post it and a few of us will probably show up.

--Jay--

Last friday was MISERABLE!! Jay did you see my one run that I missed 2nd???? How in the world do you miss 2nd for cryin out loud??? I was so frustrated that night. My best 60' was a 2.5! I am done for the season. I did better when it was warmer outside for some reason!!

warm outside = 13.9@102
    cold outside = 14.4@103

yeah, I started taping and then...... it happened. Don't worry, I didn't get the whole thing. I already taped over it, so you have nothing to worry about, Andre. I guess get up with me later this week, if you guys are gonna hang out somewheres or what ever. Later.

P.S. Don't worry, it seemed like everyone was having times slower than their usuals. I know Todd said something about it that too. It could have been the humidity or something, I really didn't see how humid it was Friday night. I know that plays hell on a car's performance. Missing a shift does too . J/K

--Jay--
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 11-10-2003 at 12:09 PM.

Yeah it seemed the SRT-4's were having some traction problems that night and man there were alot of them . I actually ran my personal best that night 13.33@ 101 with a 1.87 60' and that was against a Saab 900 that broke at the line
    . I gonna try and get down to the track one more time before it closes (Nov 21). I know Andy is gonna go .

Jeff W
    03 WRB WRX
    13.33@ 101 1.87 60'
    Invidia downpipe, STI upipe, joe P 16 psi, K&N drop in

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.